OFFICIAL WEREWOLF SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH come on and play! If you do I'll post all my responses in anapestic tetrameter to drive SF over the fence! :)

Oh man, that is tempting. That poetry thing drove him batshit...though in his case, he could have walked it! But, unlike superfreak Mott, I don't have blue-haired little grannies lining up to give me their life's savings for some scheme...I'm a working gal! My business has to be my first priority. Don't rub it in...I am going to feel so left out when it starts...:(

As with far too many of your comments this makes no logical sense whatsoever. What is the major premise and what is your conclusion? And are the two logically connected? Do you evben know what I am talking about?

Maybe you'll understand it better in singlemanken terms:

3-youre-a-pussy.gif

Oh man, that is tempting. That poetry thing drove him batshit...though in his case, he could have walked it! But, unlike superfreak Mott, I don't have blue-haired little grannies lining up to give me their life's savings for some scheme...I'm a working gal! My business has to be my first priority. Don't rub it in...I am going to feel so left out when it starts...:(
Oh my Darla please play too. No ones better than us two. We will make this game a blast or Super Freak can kiss my ass.

Hi Rune, I appreciate the attention you have lavished on yours truly. I felt I would be remiss in not thanking you.

Oh, by the way. I work MIDNIGHTS. Let me say that again for the stupid (everyone).

I

WORK

MID

MOTHER

FUCKING

NIGHTS

So during the day, I will be sleeping. Not avoiding the thread, not planning or colluding or conspiring. Sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back