OFFICIAL WEREWOLF SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dantes rushes to Darla's defense (even when not needed), then Wacko and others mock Dantes for being a whipped little puppy, now Dune rides in to try and rescue Dantes.

Who knew a whipped puppy could have a whipped puppy of its own?

Don't be jealous Superfreak, you still have your very own night in shining armor, Damo

So Dantes rushes to Darla's defense (even when not needed), then Wacko and others mock Dantes for being a whipped little puppy, now Dune rides in to try and rescue Dantes.

Who knew a whipped puppy could have a whipped puppy of its own?

There are no whipped puppies here except for fools like you, cawacko and the washer woman who can only envision hierarchical models!

No, I along with damo swept the game as a wolf, and convinced you Christie was the wolf, after making fast work of USF. I'm sure you recall!

I have played too many games... do you recall which one it was... I am sure I can go back and reread your glorious work and then revel in the majesty with which you schooled me. Or I can see what actually happened. :)

No, I along with damo swept the game as a wolf, and convinced you Christie was the wolf, after making fast work of USF. I'm sure you recall!

That said... I would be willing to bet that I have been on the winning side more than most on this board. So you should indeed come and play. F' work... it will be there tomorrow :)

Oh, by the way. I work MIDNIGHTS. Let me say that again for the stupid (everyone).

I

WORK

MID

MOTHER

FUCKING

NIGHTS

So during the day, I will be sleeping. Not avoiding the thread, not planning or colluding or conspiring. Sleeping.

Oh look it's billy, the same guy who lost the debate; you should be glad Darla demurred, you and superfreak both stand a slim chance now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back