OFFICIAL WEREWOLF SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dantes rushes to Darla's defense (even when not needed), then Wacko and others mock Dantes for being a whipped little puppy, now Dune rides in to try and rescue Dantes.

Who knew a whipped puppy could have a whipped puppy of its own?

If you were the least bit observant you would have long ago noted that
1. I favor the underdog, support the downtrodden (except in the case of Darla, the mental overlord)
2. Dantes is extremely well informed, well spoken and a humanist, all thing I heartily approve of.
3. Cawacko and I have had issues since day one.
4. The point on top of your head is getting balder every day.

yes, flipped out... stomping his feet screaming 'fuck you, don't pick on my darla'... yada yada yada... quite embarrassing for him... and you.

You are actually no different than Dante's in my opinion. You crave Darlas attention. You just do it in a different way

Remember there is a fine line between love and hate

So, like, do I have to take people off of ignore to see their posts in-game? Because, like Bartleby, the Scriviner, I would prefer not to.

I remember well that the one time I played, we got three wolves in three nights. I am the only one who correctly voted for the lynching all three nights.

Two of the wolves were brand-new to the game, and one was a Blasé 'foreigner'. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard for the whiplash.

lol @ the autocorrect accenting my e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back