oh my God....this is such bullshit

I heard on the radio they let her out because they couldn't stand all her crying and whining about how tough it was. Anyone of us would have been sent to the doc in the medical ward and then back to our cell.

I think every person in the CA penal system for the same type of crime should sue the state for discrimination and preferential treatment.

There is no God or justice in this world. I was really looking forward to seeing that b!tch behind bars for a few weeks.

I bet she just stopped eating.

Wow.

Well, it doesnt' come as any surprise to me that we have two, very different justice systems in this country. But this is really ridiculous.

Wow.

Well, it doesnt' come as any surprise to me that we have two, very different justice systems in this country. But this is really ridiculous.

I want to know what the medical reason was. That's so unfair.

Lady T... radio this morning said it was incessant crying... I think she annoyed the guards so much they requested that she be sent home... the medical condition was probably the mental health of the guards that had to deal with the spoiled little brat.

Three days.... and now she is back to her TV, phone, email etc.... for 40 days house arrest. Probably real hard being stuck in a mansion with a pool etc.... during summer even... poor thing, how WILL she survive.

I try not to "hate"... but it is really hard not to hate that brat.

Lady T... radio this morning said it was incessant crying... I think she annoyed the guards so much they requested that she be sent home... the medical condition was probably the mental health of the guards that had to deal with the spoiled little brat.

Well, if I were an inmate and saw that, I'd cry my eyes out and then sue the state for discrimination. That's a dangerous ground they are treading.

Well we need to tek it into our hands, Start a boycott paris movement ?
do not buy or watch anything with Pearass in it.

Heck I am already there.

I can't say I've ever bought anything with her in it. I don't even really want to stay at hiltons anymore.

No people magazines or anything like that ?
I guess that paris, etc are the "flappers" of our era. Useless hunks of humanity on a useleess quest.

How many times are we going to let the wealthy get away with crap like this?

Nothing will change until we force it to.

It's not just the wealthy, it's Paris Hilton. Any regular wealthy person could probably not pull this off. Paris Hilton is in a league of her own.

My buddy is in jail now. He is worth between $200 - $400 million and is quasi well known around the country. Trust me this guy has done and tried everything to get out and they are having none of it.

It is the fame and wealth that got her off. Wealth alone would not have gotten her off.

Back