oh the modern age!

tekkychick

A sister from Georgia just called... she was on the highway, was afraid she had missed her destination, so she called me (in California) for directions, figuring I'd have my laptop handy to look them up...

All is good, she'll reach her destination, but just seemed odd for someone in Georgia to call someone in California for directions...

Amazing age indeed!

A sister from Georgia just called... she was on the highway, was afraid she had missed her destination, so she called me (in California) for directions, figuring I'd have my laptop handy to look them up...All is good, she'll reach her destination, but just seemed odd for someone in Georgia to call someone in California for directions...

Stupidity runs in your family.

A sister from Georgia just called... she was on the highway, was afraid she had missed her destination, so she called me (in California) for directions, figuring I'd have my laptop handy to look them up...

All is good, she'll reach her destination, but just seemed odd for someone in Georgia to call someone in California for directions...

Amazing age indeed!

Hilarious, I love it.

It is funny how people no longer even think about 'long distance' calling. When I was growing up, those calls really necessary were usually at night, (less expensive) and everyone kept their eyes on their watch. ;)

It is funny how people no longer even think about 'long distance' calling. When I was growing up, those calls really necessary were usually at night, (less expensive) and everyone kept their eyes on their watch. ;)

Tekkygals' stupid sister probably used an Obamaphone, so she didn't worry about the cost.

Its great that the technologies allow communication without a thought to distances.

Legion, lighten up. She called someone she knew would be at their computer. There is nothing stupid about that.

The information stream

how awesome that people can get information at the touch of a finger that you used to have to search out a source to get it from.

The information age.

Im so glad I lived long enough to be part of it.

WTF is she doing in Georgia?

I wonder that sometimes myself! But it's better than Florida, which is where she was working/living. She got a great job offer from a company in Atlanta and took it.

(You know, I didn't ban anyone from this thread because I thought surely no one would bother to troll it... guess I underestimated our BM troll. I assume he's saying stupid stuff as always)

Back