oh the modern age!

I think legion is just a poltergeist, with a mission to annoy. Anyway we could implement IP-level ignore? It's annoying that it keeps evading all of our ignores by making new accounts.

And since there is no mention of whether or not she had a smartphone, that may not be relevant at all.
Also, the person at the laptop has access to numerous mapping apps, instead of just the one.

And how do you know which app is free of flaws or glitches?

How do you know the person you called (in this case Tekkygal) is smart enough to know the difference?

Maybe they just want you to DIE!

And how do you know which app is free of flaws or glitches?

How do you know the person you called (in this case Tekkygal) is smart enough to know the difference?

Maybe they just want you to DIE!

If the person you call is your sister, you probably know how smart they are and whether to trust them.

Why would you consider it stupid to call someone to ask for information?

I didn't ask you about calling Tekky. I asked: "Calling someone to get directions is stupid?" To which you replied "Yep". Again, why is it stupid to call someone for directions?

If you're capable of informing yourself, do you seek validation from others?

If you're capable of informing yourself, do you seek validation from others?

Please point out where I said anything about seeking validation. It is strictly information that is being sought. Calling that stupid is ridiculous.

Once again, why is calling someone for directions stupid?

Please point out where I said anything about seeking validation. It is strictly information that is being sought. Calling that stupid is ridiculous. Once again, why is calling someone for directions stupid?

Why would you need to call someone in California to tell you where you are in Georgia?

Why would you need to call someone in California to tell you where you are in Georgia?

Why would you not? The information they access is the same. There is no additional cost involved.

Do you only trust local information? Do you think people living in CA access a different MapQuest or Yahoo Maps?

Why would you not? The information they access is the same. There is no additional cost involved.
Do you only trust local information? Do you think people living in CA access a different MapQuest or Yahoo Maps?

I think Tekkygal is incompetent and disingenuous, therefore any information she could impart would be suspect.

When I asked you if you thought asking for directions was stupid, I never mentioned any apps.

Yet you offered the opinion that apps were apt to be incorrect when I pointed out that most modern cell phones have navigation and GPS capabilities.

Tell me, what magical powers was Tekkygal going to utilize to guide her sister safely through the darkest wilds of Georgia?

Wasn't a laptop mentioned?

Back