OMG Another Confederate rememberance that must be destroyed

How the fuck can you be so stupid as to not understand the validity of the question?

You should take your blood pressure meds & then get back to me & confirm(in a post for future verification) before we proceed, I don't want your death on my watch...

After you take them, catch your breath, then you should make your own thread on this topic...

I just checked & you do know how to make a thread, although it seems most of them go unread (gee, I wonder why)..

It also appears you're a lazy ass fuckin leach, contributing nothing to the board, merely trying to suck the life out of it w/ your hate filled vile postings.

You only made 17 threads in 3 1/2 years, you should be ashamed of your self......:palm::palm::palm:

You should take your blood pressure meds & then get back to me & confirm(in a post for future verification) before we proceed, I don't want your death on my watch...

After you take them, catch your breath, then you should make your own thread on this topic...

I just checked & you do know how to make a thread, although it seems most of them go unread (gee, I wonder why)..

It also appears you're a lazy ass fuckin leach, contributing nothing to the board, merely trying to suck the life out of it w/ your hate filled vile postings.

You only made 17 threads in 3 1/2 years, you should be ashamed of your self......:palm::palm::palm:

I don't take them. Don't need them, boy.

I don't need to make threads to be superior to you. You would know that if you weren't so inferior.

I've tried to educate you. That you're too goddamn stupid to learn is your fault.

Interesting charter... Yes, Temur the lame aka Tamerlane..

What do you speculate may have happened in his planned invasion of CHina?? Had he not died prior??
As what happened to anyone who has invaded China....you would ultimately become absorbed by the Han civilization.

tumblr_inline_ncuo997fml1rptadn.gif

Interesting charter... Yes, Temur the lame aka Tamerlane..

What do you speculate may have happened in his planned invasion of CHina?? Had he not died prior??

I am not even close to being an authority on Chinese history, but what I do know is that at that point in time the Ming Dynasty was at the peak of its power, it had successfully driven the Mongols out of China, it had developed formidable defensive infrastructure, aka the Great Wall, and I am pretty sure the Ming could summon armies of a size that would dwarf anything that could be thrown at them from Persia.

I am not even close to being an authority on Chinese history, but what I do know is that at that point in time the Ming Dynasty was at the peak of its power, it had successfully driven the Mongols out of China, it had developed formidable defensive infrastructure, aka the Great Wall, and I am pretty sure the Ming could summon armies of a size that would dwarf anything that could be thrown at them from Persia.

Who invented that white cardboard box for Chinese take out?

He wasn't Persian....... Smarkiland(sp) in the middle of present day no where.. Piles of sculls from India to the Levant..

I dunno what his largest army was nor who his foes/generals would be in China but he made alliances etc..

I don't look at confederate statues as honoring the south I see them as a reminder of an ugly period in our history. And the end of slavery.

That's what museums are for. These monuments were built to honor/worship the CSA, however, which is why they aren't in museums in the first place.

The way I see it if they don't care to do the job they swore an oath to do then they should go back (state) where they came from.
Opposing Trump is the job they swore an oath to do. He and his sycophants are the ones who should go back where they came from.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's right simply because of assholes who think their feelings are more important that the rights of the people who erected those statues.

3O4S3Hp.jpg
Yeah, traitors celebrating treason is more important.

He wasn't Persian....... Smarkiland(sp) in the middle of present day no where.. Piles of sculls from India to the Levant..

I dunno what his largest army was nor who his foes/generals would be in China but he made alliances etc..

I thought his empire was centered on Persia, which is why I assumed any military venture against China would come from that area.

Apparently, the Ming Dynasty had million man standing army, the world's largest navy, and the dynasty was at the peak of its power. I have never heard any historian state that the Ming, at the peak of their power at that point, were vulnerable to defeat and dissolution.

I can play your silly fucking game what about those residents that aren't offended their rights hold just as much weight as the whiners like you.
You mean that you agree with the bigots and traitors.

Last edited:
I thought his empire was centered on Persia, which is why I assumed any military venture against China would come from that area.

Apparently, the Ming Dynasty had million man standing army, the world's largest navy, and the dynasty was at the peak of its power. I have never heard any historian state that the Ming, at the peak of their power at that point, were vulnerable to defeat and dissolution.

He conquered Iran & Iraq, Syria, kicked the turks ass & the Egyptians..

I dunno if Tamerlane ever had an army bigger than 100,000 but I think when he was planning the invasion China was not @ their peak yet.... (early 1400)

It is all really speculation of course but China was involved in conflicts w/ other Mongols as well as huge armies in the south-Vietnam etc..

I have just seen a few blogs of ppl discussing the invasion but nothing really compelling...

I think even if he was successful in part or whole, it would have all fallen apart upon his death.... (wish seems a story akin to Alexander)

Did you know about this?? I could not believe it when I first heard about it.

(Virginia & I think other states were enacting programs, pensions etc for the wounded, widows etc under their jurisdiction)

Government, Politics / By Truth or Fiction

In the 19th and early 20th centuries, only Union soldiers were eligible for military benefits. It wasn’t until the 1930s that confederate soldiers began receiving pensions from the federal government. Prior to that, confederate soldiers could apply for benefits through the state they resided in

The groundwork for reconciliation, however, was laid decades before Confederate soldiers and family members became available for federal benefits.
President William McKinley cited reconciliation between the North and South in a speech that followed the conclusion of the Spanish American War on December 14, 1898. A number of former Confederate officers had volunteered for service during the war, which had helped secure U.S. victory, McKinley said:

… Every soldier’s grave made during our unfortunate Civil War is a tribute to American valor. And while, when those graves were made, we differed widely about the future of this government, those differences were long ago settled by the arbitrament of arms; and the time has now come, in the evolution of sentiment and feeling under the providence of God, when in the spirit of fraternity we should share with you in the care of the graves of the Confederate soldiers.

So, it’s true that Confederate and Union soldiers are considered equal under federal law, but critics argue that the same isn’t true of the American and Confederate flags.

What I want to know is, if CSA troops are considered US veterans, then, why aren't all of the Civil War casualties officially listed as friendly fire and/or training mishaps?

Back