OMG - Damo you're completely right!

Translation:
I have my period today. I wish I were as manly as Grind.

Actually, Grind has out-manned both Damo and Epi today. In fact, I think you’d have to say that it’s Damo and Epi who have been emo’ing all over the board.

Actually, Grind has out-manned both Damo and Epi today. In fact, I think you’d have to say that it’s Damo and Epi who have been emo’ing all over the board.

shocking but true.

There's been a lot of emo'g on the board lately.

hmmm well there could be something. For example if daddy was absent allot and jr didnt have that masculine role model.

hmmm well there could be something. For example if daddy was absent allot and jr didnt have that masculine role model.

SHHH chap don't start this hysteria again.

We know we're right. Let them think they've won if it means so much to them.

i like how you're not making sweeping generalizations and how you imply that a myriad of issues 'could' be in play.

Well done, Man.

It's threads like this where I'm completely lost that make me feel inadequate. Thanks guys.

The authority of society is basically an attack on maleness. In nature, women look to men for security and safety. In modernity the state usurps the role of protector and provider.

The authority of society is basically an attack on maleness. In nature, women look to men for security and safety. In modernity the state usurps the role of protector and provider.

Yup Epi. You, assmunch and Damo all in agreement on gender issues.

How does it feel?

Back