On the Boston bombing.

Why the hell did the Russians allow these folk BACK into the country after alerting the FBI of their suspected terrorist leanings?

Secret deal reached?

On 4/19, Dzhokhar was arrested and was said in a serious condition. His brother Tamerlan was dead.

On 4/21, Boston Marathon bombing suspect remains in hospital, unable to speak, was hinted might be dead any time.
“By Svea Herbst-Bayliss Reuters – Sun, Apr 21, 2013
Tsarnaev was shot in the throat and had tongue damage, said a source close to the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“We don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” Menino told ABC’s “This Week” program. He did not elaborate.
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-marathon-bombing-investigation-turns-motive-031410096.html

From 4/19 to 4/23, the brothers’ parents aggressively accused it’s a framed case and believe Tamerlan still alive.
“MOTHER OF BOMBING SUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive
Michael Kelley|Apr. 23, 2013,
http://www.businessinsider.com/bost...-tsarnaev-is-still-alive-2013-4#ixzz2RJfUxsbf
On 4/23, US said Dzhokhar was in fair condition.
“Boston bombing suspect cites U.S. wars as motivation, officials say
By Scott Wilson, Greg Miller and Sari Horwitz,
From his hospital bed, where he is now listed in fair condition, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15, the officials said. The first successful large-scale bombing in the post-Sept. 11, 2001, era, the Boston attack killed three people and wounded more than 250 others.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...4b9cea-ac29-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html

4/24,
“Now officials claim Boston bombing suspect was NOT armed in boat showdown - despite police account of firefight and him 'shooting himself'

Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner's account of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
New York Times said M4 rifle had been found on boat
Police sources suggested Tsarnaev shot himself onboard
By Associated Press and Daily Mail Reporter
, 24 April 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...firefight-shooting-himself.html#ixzz2RViUlSlA

It seems a secret deal has been reached. Either between the Feds and Tsarnaev brothers’ parents or the Russian government. (So the voice of parents was silenced) Dzhokhar’s life is the ransom. So now you can only discuss which cemetery will Tamerlan’s corpse go.

So, when an accurate criticism of the Shrub's legacy comes to light, folks like you just shotgun any extreme and absurd premise to try and detract from it. Funny that, because folk like you sure as hell will reach back 40 years to absolve Reagan and the Bush Crime family by blaming Kennedy and Carter.

Thanks for showing us all the insipid stubborness and hypocrisy of the neocon/teabagger mentality. Pity you couldn't disprove one thing I said, but that's to be expected. Carry on.

Typically when Homeland Security screws up, I just blame it. I'm not really into the blame Obama game when it comes to national security or defense unless he specifically steps in and does something. You'll notice I am one of Obama's bigger supporters on this site when it comes to the WoT and defense.

Typically when Homeland Security screws up, I just blame it. I'm not really into the blame Obama game when it comes to national security or defense unless he specifically steps in and does something. You'll notice I am one of Obama's bigger supporters on this site when it comes to the WoT and defense.

Yeah...it makes no sense. I certainly don't blame Bush for 9/11 or any of the embassy attacks that happened under his watch. With the volatility of the Middle East, this stuff is going to happen from time to time.

Now, when the "Nobama crowd gets whipped into a frenzy of irrationality....I'm not above throwing out a dig...but really? It's just that.

I never really got excited about the Benghazi incident except for the odd way Obama mishandled the press by letting the State Dept. put out those retarded statements about who they suspected were behind it. He deserves to be ridiculed and heckled over that, but the movement to make this a conspiracy and topple his administration really is bizarre...

I never really got excited about the Benghazi incident except for the odd way Obama mishandled the press by letting the State Dept. put out those retarded statements about who they suspected were behind it. He deserves to be ridiculed and heckled over that, but the movement to make this a conspiracy and topple his administration really is bizarre...

You're right....I kind of give him the benefit of the doubt on the video thing. I think that terrorists used the video to whip up a protest, and then executed the attack behind it. I think initial data pointed to the video, but they should have waited till the dust cleared and had an investigation underway....they would have figured it out that it was a planned attack and wouldn't have had to backtrack their statement.

I think they just panicked, thinking the fallout for having an Islamist act of terrorism occur on their watch could break the Administration and resorted to a flat out lie. How much Obama knew is uncertain, but State fucks up regularly without presidential oversight.

I mean, I know my command, NORAD, would be hugely embarrassed if another aerial attack upon the US or Canada occurred under our watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
So, when an accurate criticism of the Shrub's legacy comes to light, folks like you just shotgun any extreme and absurd premise to try and detract from it. Funny that, because folk like you sure as hell will reach back 40 years to absolve Reagan and the Bush Crime family by blaming Kennedy and Carter.

Thanks for showing us all the insipid stubborness and hypocrisy of the neocon/teabagger mentality. Pity you couldn't disprove one thing I said, but that's to be expected. Carry on.

Okay then, I'll hold you to that....and will accurately point out when you make incorrect statements, assertions and allegations, as I previously did.

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post

Yeah...it makes no sense. I certainly don't blame Bush for 9/11 or any of the embassy attacks that happened under his watch. With the volatility of the Middle East, this stuff is going to happen from time to time.

Now, when the "Nobama crowd gets whipped into a frenzy of irrationality....I'm not above throwing out a dig...but really? It's just that.

Hold the phone....prior to the Shrub taking office, Clinton had an effective system against terrorist attacks. The Shrub & company effectively dismantled and IGNORED that system and it's warnings. That is a matter of history and fact. So 911 sure as hell IS the Shrub & company's fault....it's called criminal negligence and incompetence.

Obama has done NOTHING to improve or dismantle the $$$ waste of "Homeland Security" outside of revitalizing the moth-balled joint task force that was designed specifically to get Bin Laden (another one of the Shrub's deliberate actions).

I place blame where it belongs. Facts are facts.

You're right....I kind of give him the benefit of the doubt on the video thing. I think that terrorists used the video to whip up a protest, and then executed the attack behind it. I think initial data pointed to the video, but they should have waited till the dust cleared and had an investigation underway....they would have figured it out that it was a planned attack and wouldn't have had to backtrack their statement.

Why am I not surprised...its been debunked over and over and you still cling to the lies......thats dedication.....absolute ignorance, but dedication.

Hold the phone....prior to the Shrub taking office, Clinton had an effective system against terrorist attacks. The Shrub & company effectively dismantled and IGNORED that system and it's warnings. That is a matter of history and fact. So 911 sure as hell IS the Shrub & company's fault....it's called criminal negligence and incompetence.

Obama has done NOTHING to improve or dismantle the $$$ waste of "Homeland Security" outside of revitalizing the moth-balled joint task force that was designed specifically to get Bin Laden (another one of the Shrub's deliberate actions).

I place blame where it belongs. Facts are facts.
=========================================================
Clinton had an effective system against terrorist attacks.
That would be laughable if it didn't illustrate your arrogance and ignorance so much...

The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000.
followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah early in the summer of 2000
The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000.

Bush wasn't even president when the first hijackers came into the country in 2000.....and by the time he received the 'memo' pinheads always bring up....ALL THE HIJACKERS
WERE ALREADY IN COUNTRY.....

So much for Clinton's effective system against terrorist attacks....most of us already know thats bullshit. So if you're looking to place blame, as Democrats are prone to
do.....better re-think your timeline and who was in charge.....

Obama has done NOTHING to improve or dismantle the $$$ waste of "Homeland Security"

I wouldn't say this is fact either....remember this Obama campaign promise.........

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." B.H. Obama.......2008

And since he's been in office....I say he's been a busy little bee.....

According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.
DHS also purchased 2,700 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP). They recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

And ...the task force designed to get Bin Laden was never decommissioned or moth-balled or re-assigned....

Translation: DamnYankee has nothing of worth to offer, but is just pissed that he can't logically or factually refute what I've put forth....so DamnYankee will just act the damn fool. Carry on.

Actual translation: you're a brain-numb liberal not worth arguing with.

=========================================================

That would be laughable if it didn't illustrate your arrogance and ignorance so much...

The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000.
followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah early in the summer of 2000
The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000.

Bush wasn't even president when the first hijackers came into the country in 2000.....and by the time he received the 'memo' pinheads always bring up....ALL THE HIJACKERS
WERE ALREADY IN COUNTRY.....

So much for Clinton's effective system against terrorist attacks....most of us already know thats bullshit. So if you're looking to place blame, as Democrats are prone to
do.....better re-think your timeline and who was in charge.....

I wouldn't say this is fact either....remember this Obama campaign promise.........

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." B.H. Obama.......2008

And since he's been in office....I say he's been a busy little bee.....

According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.
DHS also purchased 2,700 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP). They recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

And ...the task force designed to get Bin Laden was never decommissioned or moth-balled or re-assigned....

Man, this guy has his head up Limbaugh's ass, and his ears stuck on Drudge's lips.

Pay attention, my willfully ignorant friend.

http://factcheck.org/2013/05/911-hijackers-and-student-visas/

The "memo" was just ONE of the things the Shrub & company did that made it so easy for the 911 terrorist.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?_r=0

Remember, Clinton had WEEKLY meetings by all the heads of security and intelligence....the Shrub & company threw out that system.

Your blathering about Obama is just that, because recent events shows Homeland Security to be failing along the same lines prior to Clinton snapping everyone in line and ending the "sharing information" block".

And Yes, you dimbulb, the Shrub did dismantle the CIA section designed to hunt Bin Ladin:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/05/05/ignoring-facts-right-wing-media-rush-to-congrat/179366

Back