Once again, Joe Biden is giving America its best chance to defeat Donald Trump

It SEEMS that Democrats believe that Trump has now become too popular amongst legitimate voters, especially given that he has now (in a totally badass manner, no less) survived an assassination attempt.

The Uniparty plan was foiled. The plan was to have Trump removed (and replaced with DeSantis) and to have Biden removed (and replaced with Newsome). Remember the weird DeSantis vs Newsome debate that happened towards the end of last year that nobody watched or even cared about? There was a REASON for that debate. It wasn't just done "willy nilly".
Why do you believe that DeSantis, who isn't hated by half or more of the country, wouldn't be more popular than Trump among "legitimate voters"?
However, the "remove Trump" part of the plan has failed. They tried hoaxes, impeachments, lawfare, and now even an assassination attempt, and Teflon Don has survived them all.
I'll just ignore the fact that you have no evidence that "they" planned the assassination attempt.
The "remove Biden" part of the plan has succeeded. The only difference is that, since it seems that they believe that they can't even feasibly enact "the steal" at this point, due to Trump surviving the assassination attempt and still being the RNC candidate, now Newsome is being "put on hold" until 2028 and they're going to let Kamala "take the loss" because she, like Biden, is completely disposable. But watch for them to officially make her the "first woman President" soon so that the DNC still at least achieves an ideological win from all of this mess.
Let me make sure I have this straight....

"They" tried to kill Trump because Biden was so unpopular, and generally terrible, that Trump could win outright. Clearly they had the ability to remove Biden... because they did... so they could have just replaced Biden with someone decent, to make the race closer, and then steal it then, could they not?

Why would they have to lose with Kamala?

God, you are an idiot. Biden was an across the aisles politician for over 4 decades. Nobody ever said he was not capable and intelligent.
He was always listed as the poorest senator. He was never ,ever accused of taking bribes. But since the right is backing a criminal, they accuse the honest people of being crooks, and the crook of being honest.
The right has been investigating him for 4 years and found NOTHING.
You do not need any proof. Politics is a game of lies with Trump and Fox. You are among them too.
Biden was on the wrong side of virtually every major piece of legislation his entire career. Hell, when Obama found out were Osama Bin Laden was hiding, Biden told him that he shouldn't send a military strike to get him. Biden is an idiot. He's always been an idiot.

He's the guy Mark Twain was writing about in his short story, Luck.

Why do you believe that DeSantis, who isn't hated by half or more of the country,
This is wrong. DeSantis is now not only hated by pretty much all liberals, but he is also now generally hated amongst plenty of conservatives as well. His political career is toast.
wouldn't be more popular than Trump among "legitimate voters"?
Ummmmmmmm, it seems that you completely missed the events of the 2024 Republican primaries................
I'll just ignore the fact that you have no evidence that "they" planned the assassination attempt. Let me make sure I have this straight....
Of course... the ol' "no evidence" fallback... Just declare "no evidence" from the outset and then you can ignore the truth while remaining comfortable within your state of pretending. Got it.
Specifically the 4th Branch of Government... the Intelligence Community.
tried to kill Trump
Yes.
because Biden Trump was is so unpopular,
Fixed it for you.
Trump could win outright.
Yes, because Trump could and WOULD win outright. They don't want Trump to win. They are afraid of their dirty laundry being aired out. Plus, there are TRILLIONS at stake!
Clearly they had the ability to remove Biden... because they did...
Correct.
so they could have just replaced Biden with someone decent, to make the race closer, and then steal it then, could they not?
Sure, but they don't have anybody atm.
Why would they have to lose with Kamala?
They intended for both Biden and her to be disposable after this single term. If she's on the ticket, replacing Biden, then they aren't planning on winning. If Newscum was on the top of the ticket, then they'd be planning on winning.

This is wrong. DeSantis is now not only hated by pretty much all liberals, but he is also now generally hated amongst plenty of conservatives as well. His political career is toast.

Ummmmmmmm, it seems that you completely missed the events of the 2024 Republican primaries................

Of course... the ol' "no evidence" fallback... Just declare "no evidence" from the outset and then you can ignore the truth while remaining comfortable within your state of pretending. Got it.

Specifically the 4th Branch of Government... the Intelligence Community.

Yes.

Fixed it for you.

Yes, because Trump could and WOULD win outright. They don't want Trump to win. They are afraid of their dirty laundry being aired out. Plus, there are TRILLIONS at stake!

Correct.

Sure, but they don't have anybody atm.

They intended for both Biden and her to be disposable after this single term. If she's on the ticket, replacing Biden, then they aren't planning on winning. If Newscum was on the top of the ticket, then they'd be planning on winning.
They don't have anybody? The list of people who are better than Kamala is long. Manchin? Mark Kelly? Wes Moore? They're all easily better than Kamala who went down in flames in her first run. Newsom? A California pretty boy, with a reputation for being soft on crime and welcoming to illegals? You think HE'S the answer, especially when you pair him with another Californian? :laugh:

Will Harris have the balls to step down for the good of the country when the DNC realizes three weeks from now that they are still losing?.....

They don't have anybody?
They most certainly HAVE people, just not anyone who can beat Trump. The first time around they got "caught sleeping" (were too confident). The second time around they had to implement a well-organized cheat in order to "win". The third time around they seem to believe that cheating, which would need to be done on an even "grander" level than last time, isn't feasible to pull off this time around. Lots of eyes are on them this time around... they might just "lay low" for a cycle.
The list of people who are better than Kamala is long.
Define "better".
Manchin? Mark Kelly? Wes Moore? They're all easily better than Kamala who went down in flames in her first run.
If "better" means 'able to beat Trump in a legitimate election', then none of those people are any better than Kamala.
Newsom? A California pretty boy, with a reputation for being soft on crime and welcoming to illegals? You think HE'S the answer, especially when you pair him with another Californian? :laugh:
This isn't about what I think... Newscum is seemingly who the DNC has 'selected' to be their nominee, now apparently for the 2028 cycle since "The Plan" got all fucked up for 2024 due to Trump surviving the assassination attempt that was supposed to allow for 2024 to be easily winnable for Dems.

They most certainly HAVE people, just not anyone who can beat Trump. The first time around they got "caught sleeping" (were too confident). The second time around they had to implement a well-organized cheat in order to "win". The third time around they seem to believe that cheating, which would need to be done on an even "grander" level than last time, isn't feasible to pull off this time around. Lots of eyes are on them this time around... they might just "lay low" for a cycle.

Define "better".

If "better" means 'able to beat Trump in a legitimate election', then none of those people are any better than Kamala.
In your world, there are no candidates who could legitimately beat Trump in an election. You've already made that scenario impossible. Either Trump wins or "they" cheated.
This isn't about what I think... Newscum is seemingly who the DNC has 'selected' to be their nominee, now apparently for the 2028 cycle since "The Plan" got all fucked up for 2024 due to Trump surviving the assassination attempt that was supposed to allow for 2024 to be easily winnable for Dems.
In our life times, Newsom will never run for President. The baggage he carries related to crime, illegals and Covid is too heavy.

Mark Kelly would stomp Trump into the ground. Military Vet, astronaut, openly pro-guns and very middle of the road.

Biden won all the delegates but he was forced out in a coup. The "Party of Democracy" is a joke.
a coup...lmfao...The party of trump is the joke, embarrassment and cultish. Biden did his job. He STOLE IT FROM poor donnie in the weak minded and kept us from the lunatic. Now he saw the writing on the wall and did the right thing. And the right is piszzzing their diapers.......

The far right really needs to

There is no "far right.". You aren't talking about anyone.

get on the same conspiracy theory page.
The set of no people is uniform in it's acknowledgement that humans conspire.

I'm hoping you begin actually saying something meaningful.

You're the only one who's said they won't be stealing this election.
Reread my post. Look for the words "it would appear."

The consensus is that Biden was so bad that the deficit would be such that stealing won't be possible,
I'll let gfm7175 know that his perspective is the consensus.

I really need to start listening to gfm7175 a lot more than I otherwise should have been doing.

but a different candidate will close the gap so the steal can happen.
Congratulations! Your post didn't say anything.

In your world, there are no candidates who could legitimately beat Trump in an election.
No, you're trying to ASSIGN that position to me. I've never actually taken it for myself.
You've already made that scenario impossible.
No, you're trying to ASSIGN that position to me. I've never actually taken it for myself.
Either Trump wins or "they" cheated.
In our life times, Newsom will never run for President.
Unless both of our lives are going to end in the next couple of years, we will both very likely see Newsom run for President (or Chief Puppet, if the election faults due to fraud). My guess is that he will run in the 2028 cycle.
The baggage he carries related to crime, illegals and Covid is too heavy.
If you seriously believe that "baggage" matters in ANY way, then you are absolutely CLUELESS as to how our (s)election system currently works.

If the DNC chooses Newsom as their nominee, then Newsom WILL be their nominee, regardless of who liberal voters actually want to have as their nominee. Then, Obama can organize and deploy his BLM ballot harvesting team, Clyburn can organize and deploy his AME ballot counting team, and Newsom would get installed into the position against the will of We The People.
Mark Kelly would stomp Trump into the ground.
:magagrin: :
Military Vet, astronaut, openly pro-guns and very middle of the road.
Nope. He would simply do as he was TOLD to do. These morons can all say whatever they want, but it doesn't matter. When "the time comes", these morons always OBEY and do precisely what they are TOLD to do, which is to advance the Uniparty agenda while bending the common working man over furniture.

Ok. We'll see what happens if Harris wins. There's a 99.999% chance that, if Harris wins, MAGA members will convince themselves Trump actually won.
Unless both of our lives are going to end in the next couple of years, we will both very likely see Newsom run for President (or Chief Puppet, if the election faults due to fraud). My guess is that he will run in the 2028 cycle.
He may run. Nobody can stop him.
If you seriously believe that "baggage" matters in ANY way, then you are absolutely CLUELESS as to how our (s)election system currently works.
I've heard that Democrats and Republicans like to win. I guess I could be wrong. :rolleyes:
If the DNC chooses Newsom as their nominee, then Newsom WILL be their nominee, regardless of who liberal voters actually want to have as their nominee.
So, in 2020 voters didn't pick Biden "they", the Democrat overlords, did?
Then, Obama can organize his BLM ballot harvesting team, Clyburn can organize his AME ballot counting team, and Newsom would get installed into the position against the will of We The People.
Still waiting for True the Vote/Dinesh D'Souza to back ANY of their ballot harvesting claims.

Keep chasing those ghosts!
:maga:

Nope. He would simply do as he was TOLD to do. These morons can all say whatever they want, but it doesn't matter. When "the time comes", these morons always OBEY and do precisely what they are TOLD to do, which is to advance the Uniparty agenda while bending the common working man over furniture.

So you think "they", the Democratic overlords, told 27 Dem candidates to run in 2020?

a coup...lmfao...
Yes, a coup. "You The Liberal Voter" wanted Joe Biden to be the Democrat nominee for 2024, but the DNC pissed all over your parade and instead told ol' senile Joe that he "tested positive" for COVID to isolate him, pumped him up with at least 10 doses of Paxlovid to further deteriorate his health, drafted up a resignation letter on unofficial letterhead, forged Joe's signature at the bottom of it, and then completed the coup of removing Joe Biden as their nominee against the will of "You The Liberal Voter".

They do that sort of stuff to you right out in the open because they know that their supporters enjoy being bent over furniture in a mercilessly abusive manner. They bent you guys over furniture in both 2016 and 2020 when you guys wanted Bernie Sanders as your nominee, and now they've bent you over furniture again in 2024 when you guys wanted Joe Biden as your nominee.

So yes, a COUP.

Yes, a coup. "You The Liberal Voter" wanted Joe Biden to be the Democrat nominee for 2024, but the DNC pissed all over your parade and instead told ol' senile Joe that he "tested positive" for COVID to isolate him, pumped him up with at least 10 doses of Paxlovid to further deteriorate his health, drafted up a resignation letter on unofficial letterhead, forged Joe's signature at the bottom of it, and then completed the coup of removing Joe Biden as their nominee against the will of "You The Liberal Voter".
Biden left on his own accord.
They do that sort of stuff to you right out in the open because they know that their supporters enjoy being bent over furniture in a mercilessly abusive manner. They bent you guys over furniture in both 2016 and 2020 when you guys wanted Bernie Sanders as your nominee, and now they've bent you over furniture again in 2024 when you guys wanted Joe Biden as your nominee.

So yes, a COUP.
Again, Biden left on his own. He and Harris had $100 million in the bank. He could have kept running. He wasn't forced to leave.

Ok. We'll see what happens if Harris wins.
If Harris wins, then Harris wins. However, she isn't even the nominee yet. She does seem to be the person who the DNC are selecting to be their nominee at this point, against the will of "We The Liberal Voter" who wanted Joe Biden to be their nominee. How "democratic" of them!
There's a 99.999% chance that, if Harris wins, MAGA members will convince themselves Trump actually won.
Nope. You continue to get it wrong. IF Harris wins, then Harris wins. However, IF Harris is installed via election fraud, then Harris did NOT win; she was installed via election fraud.

Winning an election = Winning an election.
Being installed via election fraud = Being installed via election fraud.
HOLY HELL OF A PARADOX CITY!!!!! Ouch!!!!

1) ZenMode said:
In our life times, Newsom will never run for President.

2) ZenMode said:

Which is it?
I've heard that Democrats and Republicans like to win. I guess I could be wrong. :rolleyes:
You ARE wrong. While the Democrat Party do like to win, the Republican Party actually like to lose.
So, in 2020 voters didn't pick Biden "they", the Democrat overlords, did?
Yes. The DNC, a whole decade in advance, had selected Joe Biden to be their nominee in 2020, thus they wanted Joe Biden to win (and wanted to stop Bernie Sanders from usurping the win from them). At the very beginning stages of the DNC primary, they even pulled a page from the RNC playbook and implemented the "splitter strategy" (via Buttigieg, Klobuchar, and Warren) in order to stifle Bernie's early momentum in the first few primary states in which Joe Biden performed very poorly.

Those three "splitters" were specifically in the race in order to stifle what would've otherwise been complete Bernie landslides in the first three states (Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada). Bernie still did much better than Joe Biden did, but the "splitters" gobbled up a good number of otherwise Bernie delegates and kept him from "running away with it". Meanwhile, the strategy for Joe Biden himself was to lay low, let the DNC "splitters" keep Bernie in check in the early states, and then put all of his eggs into the South Carolina basket where Clyburn's AME church network is based and which would prop him up. Then, once the "deed was done", Buttigieg and Klobuchar both immediately dropped out BEFORE Super Tuesday and both endorsed Joe Biden, to bolster Joe Biden's performance on Super Tuesday.

Elizabeth Warren, however, did NOT drop out of the race, even though she was only performing on-par with Klobuchar and WORSE than Buttigieg. Seems rather odd, eh? So why did Warren stay in the race going INTO Super Tuesday even though she didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell at winning? Simple. Certain Super Tuesday states (California, Colorado, Massachusetts, etc...) were overwhelmingly supportive of Bernie instead of Joe, so Warren had to remain in the race in order to split the "Bernie vote" between herself and Bernie, in order to prop up Joe Biden's Super Tuesday performance. Then, immediately AFTER Super Tuesday, AFTER the "deed was done", Warren then immediately dropped out.

The rest is history. Do try to learn from it.
Still waiting for True the Vote/Dinesh D'Souza to back ANY of their ballot harvesting claims.

Keep chasing those ghosts!
You've already refused to listen to anyone's evidence that they've presented to you about the matter. You choose to keep your eyes and your ears closed, so my diving into that conversation with you again would be nothing more than a waste of my time and keystrokes.
So you think "they", the Democratic overlords, told 27 Dem candidates to run in 2020?
No. I think that "they", the DNC overlords, told a small handful of Dem candidates to run in 2020... namely Biden, Warren, Klobuchar, and Buttigieg. They all had their roles to play for the DNC, and they all played them well, as explained above. They all even got rewarded for playing their parts well (e.g. Buttigieg got the Dept of Transportation gig for the Biden Obama 3.0 Regime).

Biden was on the wrong side of virtually every major piece of legislation his entire career. Hell, when Obama found out were Osama Bin Laden was hiding, Biden told him that he shouldn't send a military strike to get him. Biden is an idiot. He's always been an idiot.

He's the guy Mark Twain was writing about in his short story, Luck.
45 years in Congress and the senate and wrong in every case. Do you have a clue how nuts you are?

Biden left on his own accord. Again, Biden left on his own. He and Harris had $100 million in the bank. He could have kept running. He wasn't forced to leave.
lol, you obviously don’t understand Washington. He was forced into his decision to leave.

Back