Once again, Joe Biden is giving America its best chance to defeat Donald Trump

Actually it does. He was pressured to leave and gave in to that pressure. He wasn't forced to leave.
force

verb

: to compel by physical, moral, or intellectual means

Actually it does. He was pressured to leave and gave in to that pressure. He wasn't forced to leave.

The term "forced moved" in chess is relevant.

Forced Move

During a chess game, a person must continuously pick just one out of the many available moves. Sometimes, though, players do not have the luxury of choosing what they want to do because they have to play a forced move.

There's a 99.999% chance that, if Harris wins via cheating, MAGA citizens will be particularly upset, yes.
Yah, no.....If Harris wins, there's a 99.999% chance MAGA people will FIND a reason to believe it was stolen....just as you did in 2020 and 2022.

Yah, no.....If Harris wins, there's a 99.999% chance MAGA people will FIND a reason to believe it was stolen....just as you did in 2020 and 2022.
The election was stolen, so "finding" the reason was trivial. If this election is stolen, it will be video'ed from all angles. Everybody is looking for it.

the DNC pissed all over your parade and instead told ol' senile Joe that he "tested positive" for COVID to isolate him
..... andddddddd now we know a bit more as to why Biden was suddenly "whisked away" from the public eye, "testing positive" for "COVID".

Biden obviously had a bad fall at some point (he injured the left side of his face). In his address, even with the heavy makeup, you can still see the bruises around his chin and by his eye.

It wasn't against his will. He wanted to resign because he knew staying in would hurt the party.
your take is laughable

He didn't want to "help the party" until the money dried up and the Hollywood fat cats came at him with knives. His views changed literally overnight...much like his election victory

your take is laughable

He didn't want to "help the party" until the money dried up and the Hollywood fat cats came at him with knives. His views changed literally overnight...much like his election victory
Literally overnight Are the key words in this...... Nancy said we either do it the easy way or the hard way.... So he caved... And?
He didn't even wait for jill to come home... I guess he figured out that since she was in on it all so there was no point in waiting...

Nancy said we either do it the easy way or the hard way.... So he caved... And?
He didn't even wait for jill to come home... I guess he figured out that since she was in on it all so there was no point in waiting...
I thought Nancy said that we have to steal the election in order to find out the results.

I thought Nancy said that we have to steal the election in order to find out the results.
Pretty much... She is so proud of herself... It's hilarious to watch that group of Dem gals dance around the cauldron...uh...podium...;) When this all implodes, at least she and Kam can
go back together to San Fran Where they belong

Last edited:
I don't think they've realized yet that the laugh emoji means you've enjoyed the post!!! ;)

your take is laughable

Right... money drying up hurts the party's chances of winning, right?

Biden won all the delegates but he was forced out in a coup. The "Party of Democracy" is a joke.
Fucking dickheads of the MAGA right want to think that the 1/6 attack on the Capitol was just a friendly, regular visit to that building...but that Joe Biden deciding to step aside...was a coup.

And these assholes want to run the United States.

They should be institutionalized.

Back