Once again, Joe Biden is giving America its best chance to defeat Donald Trump

Fucking dickheads of the MAGA right want to think that the 1/6 attack on the Capitol was just a friendly, regular visit to that building...but that Joe Biden deciding to step aside...was a coup.

And these assholes want to run the United States.

They should be institutionalized.
says the guy who isn't complaining about the paleo-simians attacking the capital yesterday.......

palace coups also hurt the chances of winning, right?
I don't think they'll hurt the chances of winning more than running a corpse. That is the risk that Dems are taking by doing it this way. They're anointing/ pushing Kamala hard right now, but it might all go to crap when the convention comes around because there's zero Democratic process in what they are doing.

ah......the lib'rul viewpoint......he wasn't forced......he was "pressured"......
Correct. That can be shown by the fact that he did NOT resign until last Sunday, despite there being many calls for him to leave. Still, had Sunday not happened, and he stayed the candidate, what could Democrats have done to remove him, prior to the convention?

Nothing.

I don't think they'll hurt the chances of winning more than running a corpse. That is the risk that Dems are taking by doing it this way. They're anointing/ pushing Kamala hard right now, but it might all go to crap when the convention comes around because there's zero Democratic process in what they are doing.
I think the reason we like to run actual primaries and not just let super delegates pick is because you can actually see who they want and not just guess

I think the reason we like to run actual primaries and not just let super delegates pick is because you can actually see who they want and not just guess
Of course. I think it's also safe to say that things have changed since the primaries and there isn't time to have another primary, right?

I see. so a week out you can swap again if the polls show the lead is insurmountable?
I don't see any reason either party couldn't do that. As far as I know, they create their own rules for how candidates are picked, right? I don't believe there are any laws or constitutional restrictions/requirements.

I don't see any reason either party couldn't do that. As far as I know, they create their own rules for how candidates are picked, right? I don't believe there are any laws or constitutional restrictions/requirements.
ballot access is why.

I'm sure the shit stains on the left would like to just have you vote for the D - they wouldn't of even needed the palace coup

ballot access is why.

I'm sure the shit stains on the left would like to just have you vote for the D - they wouldn't of even needed the palace coup
I think both parties like people who just vote for the letter next to the name, like robots.

Correct. That can be shown by the fact that he did NOT resign until last Sunday, despite there being many calls for him to leave. Still, had Sunday not happened, and he stayed the candidate, what could Democrats have done to remove him, prior to the convention?

Nothing.
I really think you are stupid enough to believe there's a difference between "forced" and "pressured"........it must really suck to be that stupid......

I really think you are stupid enough to believe there's a difference between "forced" and "pressured"........it must really suck to be that stupid......
Yes. Forced implies there is no choice. A kidnapper FORCES an 8 year old into a car. There is no choice. Was it possible for Biden to NOT resign on Sunday? Yes.

Yes. Forced implies there is no choice. A kidnapper FORCES an 8 year old into a car. There is no choice. Was it possible for Biden to NOT resign on Sunday? Yes.
You need to seek out a dictionary because you do not know what the word means.

Back