Onceler

Please for all our sakes stay in Noo Yawk, have you ever shut up in your entire life? I know what you used to be like on the Rate Bush board. I would like to lock you and USLoyal in a room for 10 minutes and see who would be left standing. As for your pathetic Marilyn French 'all men are rapists' bullshit, stick it up your substantial arse.

I will now return you to ignore as I do not wish to descend to the same level as you and I don't want you to phone me in a drunken rage like you did to Ice Dancer.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Feminazi

I am not going to get involved in this argument one way or the other but just have to point out that being smug after quoting "uncyclopedia's" article on "feminazis" isn't going to be the best way of going about establishing credibility.

EEK!

My Lord I have never seen such venom! What a meltdown!

Are you kidding me you little moron? That is not a meltdown that is a very measured, non-obscene response to the squeakiest irritant ever to hit the internets. You are like one of those squeaky dog toys. I bet anything you squeak when squeezed.

Every time someone here responds to you you claim that they had a meltdown. You're a squeaky little OCD asshole.

why are you such an angry and spiteful person?

I am not going to get involved in this argument one way or the other but just have to point out that being smug after quoting "uncyclopedia's" article on "feminazis" isn't going to be the best way of going about establishing credibility.

If you are not going to get involved then why are you...getting involved??

Please for all our sakes stay in Noo Yawk, have you ever shut up in your entire life? I know what you used to be like on the Rate Bush board. I would like to lock you and USLoyal in a room for 10 minutes and see who would be left standing. As for your pathetic Marilyn French 'all men are rapists' bullshit, stick it up your substantial arse.

I will now return you to ignore as I do not wish to descend to the same level as you and I don't want you to phone me in a drunken rage like you did to Ice Dancer.

No no no, I never said all men are rapists. I said you are a rape apologist. And anyone who has a "Friend" who was "falsely" accused of rape...well...who knows. But at the very least you're a rape apologist.

Tom you never posted on the bush board and don't know me from there, stop lying. As for drunkenly calling anyone I believe you have me confused with yourself. Aren't you the one who was forced to admit that you drunk texted ID from a "pub" to tell her that she was losing her looks?

Boy did that raise some eyebrows I can tell you that. And not just mine.

ID and usaloyal hated darla
ID and usaloyal hated tom

Darla hated ID and usaloyal
Tom hated ID and usaloyal

you two should be natural allies O_o

I don't hate him. Tom thought he was going to get a pass on his MRA and rape-apologia rants. I don't give passes on those things. He's a pontificating boring blowhard who cries like a little whiny titty baby when confronted on his odious views of women. And it's really odd how he is always bringing up those two. A bit of a weirdo and "make no mistake". haha.

Last edited:
You are the one who melts down anything someone repeats your own claim. No one gives a shit what you do for a living, though I personally would be shocked to discover you're employed.

drunk this early in the morning? lol...poor angry darla.

btw...if no one cares....why do people keep bringing it up? i think you're jealous and wish you had little faux stalkers.

so according to the obsessive angry freak, joking is now lying

life, get one

Ohhhhhh...so NOW you were only JOKING. Understood...

When ANYONE ELSE tells an untruth, they are LYING.

When you do it...it's just A JOKE!

It's called "the TRUTH"...maybe Yurt could try it out occasionally!

You are seeing her for the vindictive and spiteful person she really is, I have her on ignore so I won't be responding back. Don't be fooled by the innocence act over ID and USLoyal, she was every bit as nasty as them on the AOL boards.

BOOYAA

I told everyone; but the Kennel Klub Kabal supporters lied about this.

There's an old Chinese saying; that if you stand by a river long enough, you will see the bodies of your enemies float by and that last bloated corpse I would swear looks just like Darlak's picture.

ATTENTION MODS:
Remember when Darla said this was a lie; well here's proof as to who was lying and gee, I wonder what else she lied to you about. :palm:

No no no, I never said all men are rapists. I said you are a rape apologist. And anyone who has a "Friend" who was "falsely" accused of rape...well...who knows. But at the very least you're a rape apologist.

Tom you never posted on the bush board and don't know me from there, stop lying. As for drunkenly calling anyone I believe you have me confused with yourself. Aren't you the one who was forced to admit that you drunk texted ID from a "pub" to tell her that she was losing her looks?

Boy did that raise some eyebrows I can tell you that. And not just mine.

You're a lying bitch; but everyone knows you lie about everything, "great and small".
Tom was on the AOL boards; but in that world you invented for yourself, you rewrote history.

Aren't you the one who called one poster and had phone sex, while your boyfriend was in the other room.

I don't hate him. Tom thought he was going to get a pass on his MRA and rape-apologia rants. I don't give passes on those things. He's a pontificating boring blowhard who cries like a little whiny titty baby when confronted on his odious views of women. And it's really odd how he is always bringing up those two. A bit of a weirdo and "make no mistake". haha.

According to Darlak; everyone "accused" of "rape" is automatically guilty.
Hell; she still thinks the Duke LaCrosse team should be in jail.

BOOYAA

I told everyone; but the Kennel Klub Kabal supporters lied about this.

There's an old Chinese saying; that if you stand by a river long enough, you will see the bodies of your enemies float by and that last bloated corpse I would swear looks just like Darlak's picture.

ATTENTION MODS:
Remember when Darla said this was a lie; well here's proof as to who was lying and gee, I wonder what else she lied to you about. :palm:

You're a lying bitch; but everyone knows you lie about everything, "great and small".
Tom was on the AOL boards; but in that world you invented for yourself, you rewrote history.

Aren't you the one who called one poster and had phone sex, while your boyfriend was in the other room.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Loyal would clean your clock, in............how does that go......Oh-yeah.......a New York minute.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

According to Darlak; everyone "accused" of "rape" is automatically guilty.
Hell; she still thinks the Duke LaCrosse team should be in jail.

Boy...that is one grade A, world class meltdown ol USF has goin on there!

His stupidity is much more fun to watch whenever he gets to whining about the loss of his two groupies.

i have been accused of running you off this board or forcing your 'vacation' from this board. at first i paid no attention to darla's accusation, but as time has passed, i wonder if her accusations are true.

i believe they are not. i consider you and i have to an older/younger brother hate/like relationship, i have thought so from day one. we have always ribbed each other, however, most importantly, we have never delved into personal information or sick insults like we've seen some people engage in. it was not my intention to cause you any emotional harm that darla thinks i caused. you were giving as good as you got.

that said. i realize i have succumbed to daily insults that i don't like. my posts lately are mostly tit for tat insults, there is debate, but i mostly go back and forth with people like zappasguitar who do nothing but insult me. it is my own fault. it is easy to pop on for a few minutes and insult back, kind of fun sometimes during a stressful work day. however, that is not how i conduct myself offline. nor how i conducted myself when i first joined message boards.

have fun, enjoy the board.

Just so everyone knows who this loser is.

Back