Onceler

Just so everyone knows who this loser is.

why did you come back to the board after your hilarious meltdown? are you sure you can handle it? you're already getting pissy over me.

calm down, count to 10 little buddy.

thanks for showing i said i debate. i appreciate you admitting you lied that i said i don't debate.

Darla is one of the people on here that I consider a friend. Is she perfect? Of course not. But perfection would be a boring achievement.

Plenty of people have gotten nasty when involved in personal feuds. To condemn someone else for that, after my long running crap with SM, would be hypocritical at best.

I like Darla's passion about her beliefs and her sense of humor. If you don't, then so be it.

I have gotten nasty and said things, those back and forth's were very negative and had an effect on me that I didn't like. Itwasn't the other persons posts that were so disturbing, it was when I would go back and read my own posts and how I was reacting to them. I didn't like what I observed, so now instead of going tit or tat, I mostly just ignore people, it is just better to establish boundaries with some people. It is easy to read occasional posts and get sucked in, I am not totally disciplined!

I love Darla for her passion, her convictions, her wicked sense of humor and her bitch factor, reminds me of myself. I have known her since 2001. We have had disagreements, but like responsible adults, we do not fight in front of the children.

I am not perfect and Darla allows me to be me.

I have gotten nasty and said things, those back and forth's were very negative and had an effect on me that I didn't like. Itwasn't the other persons posts that were so disturbing, it was when I would go back and read my own posts and how I was reacting to them. I didn't like what I observed, so now instead of going tit or tat, I mostly just ignore people, it is just better to establish boundaries with some people. It is easy to read occasional posts and get sucked in, I am not totally disciplined!

I love Darla for her passion, her convictions, her wicked sense of humor and her bitch factor, reminds me of myself. I have known her since 2001. We have had disagreements, but like responsible adults, we do not fight in front of the children.

I am not perfect and Darla allows me to be me.

Awww!

This could send you know who on a hacking spree - just dying to know what we disagree on! LOL

You are very kind, as always.

Just so everyone knows who this loser is.

He's a squeak toy. Did you ever visit someone who loves dogs and lets them play with one of those toys that squeak when you squeeze them...and it works on your central nervous system until you start to twitch and want to hit someone with a frying pan?

That's yurt.

drunk this early in the morning? lol...poor angry darla.

btw...if no one cares....why do people keep bringing it up? i think you're jealous and wish you had little faux stalkers.

Because it's fun to point out all the times you've been caught lying.

Why else?

Certainly not because you always respond with insightful, considerate responses.

Boy...that is one grade A, world class meltdown ol USF has goin on there!

His stupidity is much more fun to watch whenever he gets to whining about the loss of his two groupies.

Can you imagine a Billy, Dixie, Yurtie, USF, STN, and ILA mass meltdown at the same time?

This place would implode in a firestorm of stupid!

Back