One in four US Black men under 50 support Trump for president, NAACP poll finds

Give some details on those "discriminatory housing practices."

Back in the 70's Donny and his Dad, Fred, were a hauled up on discriminatory housing practices in their appartments. Finally Trump and daddy got a settlement if they promised to never do it again. But even then apparently Trump attempted to countersue the Justice Department. They did finally settle.

That's pretty standard for Trump. He never bothers with getting exhonorated....he's always happy to pay money for things he claims he never did. Like Trump University. Pay out millions for something he was totally innocent of? Yeah. Sure.

Trump has nothing for black men and the average person,. He is a tool of the wealthy and corporations. There are no programs that were passed to help the average person that were not voted against by the Repubs. The party of the people is the Dems.
Trump secured government money for Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Trump got opportunity zones for more jobs for black people. Trump lowered unemployment for Blacks to the lowest level ever recorded. Trump raised the real wages of lower class laborers. The party of the coastal elites is the Democrat party. Republicans are the party of the working man.

Trump secured government money for Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Trump go opportunity zones for more jobs for black people. Trump lowered unemployment for Blacks to the lowest level ever recorded. Trump raised the real wages of lower class laborers. The party of the coastal elites is the Democrat party. Republicans are the party of the working man.
Trump is a racist. And you are the forum racist.

Back in the 70's Donny and his Dad, Fred, were a hauled up on discriminatory housing practices in their appartments. Finally Trump and daddy got a settlement if they promised to never do it again. But even then apparently Trump attempted to countersue the Justice Department. They did finally settle.

That's pretty standard for Trump. He never bothers with getting exhonorated....he's always happy to pay money for things he claims he never did. Like Trump University. Pay out millions for something he was totally innocent of? Yeah. Sure.
Trump was never found guilty of that. Sometimes it is cheaper to pay the fine rather than paying lawyers.

Last edited:

has....Now that's interesting...cause that demographics has never been a reliable source for any party when it comes to voting. I'm shocked there's even enough of them to even matter....hell they killing each other almost on a daily fuckin basis. But the fact they're even voting...I must say, I'm impressed...but I wouldn't count on these motherfuckers even if my life depended on them...just visit our communities someday and you'll get the memo​

has....Now that's interesting...cause that demographics has never been a reliable source for any party when it comes to voting. I'm shocked there's even enough of them to even matter....hell they killing each other almost on a daily fuckin basis. But the fact they're even voting...I must say, I'm impressed...but I wouldn't count on these motherfuckers even if my life depended on them...just visit our communities someday and you'll get the memo​

:dasracist:

Odd, since Trump is openly racist and hostile to Black people.
Can you cite some examples?

Was it when Jesse Jackson gave him an award?

Or when Oprah was hugging on him?

I cannot figure out what the fuck is wrong with people like you. It's as if you can't think.

Is this what you mean?

Or maybe this?

Back