One man resets gun rights debate

It does make a security risk quite obvious though. If enough people carried guns to a presidential speaking rally, the SS wouldn't have enough manpower to "monitor" (IE point snipers at) them all, and they could easily overwhelm the SS security.

It does make a security risk quite obvious though. If enough people carried guns to a presidential speaking rally, the SS wouldn't have enough manpower to "monitor" (IE point snipers at) them all, and they could easily overwhelm the SS security.

The SS controlled the access to the rally being held indoors. Someone outside with a .223 rifle is not going to do much.

But I get your point. Actually, you are agreeing with SmarterThanYou on this issue.

The SS controlled the access to the rally being held indoors. Someone outside with a .223 rifle is not going to do much.

But I get your point. Actually, you are agreeing with SmarterThanYou on this issue.

The scenario I described above would be nearly impossible to organize.

I think if there were any venue in which the president spoke, and anyway had a gun (especially something as accurate as a rifle) with a straight line of sight to him, and it was impossible to move him due to legal reasons, they would probably either cancel the whole event or find some way to get the president out of his line of site.

The scenario I described above would be nearly impossible to organize.

I think if there were any venue in which the president spoke, and anyway had a gun (especially something as accurate as a rifle) with a straight line of sight to him, and it was impossible to move him due to legal reasons, they would probably either cancel the whole event or find some way to get the president out of his line of site.

If for some reason they couldn't remove the person with the rifle, they would send a Secret Service agent to stand in front of the man with the rifle. And have plenty of men standing around the president.

It's not about paranoia.

It's about a gun owner's need to show off their surrogate penis in an attempt to try and make up for the tiny penis God gave them.
Oh that's just completely rediculous. Everyone knows it's driving big SUV/Trucks that compensate for small penises. Not guns! LOL

Oh that's just completely rediculous. Everyone knows it's driving big SUV/Trucks that compensate for small penises. Not guns! LOL
Anything you buy that might be both cool or big supposedly does this. Your cigar for instance, your car (cars have an exception clause, if it is fast but not large it still is a penis replacement), your pickup truck, your dog, your clothes, bottles of Preperation-H, sodas at McDonald's, the Big Mac...

Well I think you get the picture.

I thought you were dead? Where the hell are my rep points???

You're not the first person to report this kind of inactivity today.

Grind, what in the everliving FUCK are you doing today??!!?? Put down the crack pipe and give out those points already! And give me some, too, while you're at it...

:eek:

Why didn't these types carry guns to Bush rallies?
Because when Bush was in office they had bigger dicks? According to the theory of "size of dick" we understand that the size of the dick is proportionately smaller to the number of weapons at rallies. It therefore would best be summarized that Obama's bad policy makes people's dicks smaller.

Back