One-Third of Americans Believe in Ghosts and UFOs

umm there is no real proof of the existance of God, RA, Zeuss, etc either. And yet people have believed thru the ages.....
there was no evidence that bush was a good choice for president in 2004 either, and yet....
Can anyone see the commonality I am pointing towards?

Last edited:
There's never been a shred of actual physcial or empirical evidence for aliens visting us in spacecraft.

Until there is, I will continue to believe that there are natural, optical, or man-made reasons for UFOs.

I have tendancy to think...no matter what evidence is presented to you... you would dismiss it...

How about Astronaut Gordon Cooper?

"One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists." Jimmy Carter

umm there is no real proof of the existance of God, RA, Zeuss, etc either. And yet people have believed thru the ages.....
there was no evidence that bush was a good choice for president in 2004 either, and yet....

No ..tell us....what is the commonality you are pointing to.....or should I say far reaching for .....

Where was the evidence for Kerry?

Cy it was miles in the distance and then flew staright over my head. It was not anything known to man now or then. If it was an experimental craft of ours you would be traveling to Eroupe in them today. Three people standing there saw the same thing. I dont know who or what was flying it. It very well may have been humans from a parrallel universe which is perfectly in line with scientific theory of the day. I dont pretend to know. I do know we DONT know everything there is to know about anything that exsists. Closed minds dont help us figure anything out though.

Beyond stupid you close minded fool.

man, sometimes I think 5 years went by so fast, but reading this I am just like "wow... it's been a long time"

fucking odd years man

Back