OnlyFans model Ava Louise faces possible charges after she flashed President Trump at NY rally

I like her.
58d84ff6f6ea83403e84d9e0fedcef7ef05812a9.jpg

LOL - <shrug>. Just because they trigger you don't make my posts retarded. I make myself laugh and then I get to laugh at your whiney bitch responses. It's a 2-fer for me!
Legina is easy to trigger. He's been getting worse ever since Damo gave him short vacay for a 12B(?) violation. Hence all the jokes about Damo cutting his nuts off AKA trans operation turning Legion into Legina. LOL

Legina is easy to trigger. He's been getting worse ever since Damo gave him short vacay for a 12B(?) violation. Hence all the jokes about Damo cutting his nuts off AKA trans operation turning Legion into Legina. LOL
The trumptards are infamous for 1. Failing to keep their shit together and 2. Blaming anyone and everyone but themselves for their own meltdowns.

As long as men are allowed to go bare chested,
it's inevitable that laws preventing women from doing so will have to be retracted very soon.

They make no sense anyway. A chest is a chest.

And unlike in my day and the Gestapo's
more women are going back to breast feeding.
Are their babies supposed to starve while they're out in public?
Are you kidding? There is no comparison between men's and women's chests.

Are you kidding? There is no comparison between men's and women's chests.
More importantly there is no equality in the erotic impact of men and women chests.....this is genetically hard wired.

Everybody knows this but you will notice that people lie here constantly.

Back