OOPS Hezbollah Pagers Just Exploded.

It's the CIA you need to worry about, Ms. Moon, not me. :)
Not only are you a pervert- you're delusional. You think that siding with genocidal scum makes you a patriot.
You also think that I'm a female that doesn't live in America.
In fact, you don't even know where America is.

Haw, haw....................................................haw.

iu

North America and South America are treated as separate continents in the seven-continent model. However, they may also be viewed as a single continent known as America. This viewpoint was common in the United States until World War II, and remains prevalent in some Asian six-continent models.[19] The single American continent model remains a common view in France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, and Latin American countries.

Last edited:
Not only are you a pervert- you're delusional. You think that siding with genocidal scum makes you a patriot.
You also think that I'm a female that doesn't live in America.
In fact, you don't even know where America is.

Haw, haw....................................................haw.

iu

North America and South America are treated as separate continents in the seven-continent model. However, they may also be viewed as a single continent known as America. This viewpoint was common in the United States until World War II, and remains prevalent in some Asian six-continent models.[19] The single American continent model remains a common view in France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, and Latin American countries.

Nice try, ma'am, but I'm confident it will be the CIA tracking you and your friends, not the FBI. :)

6dlqt1.jpg

Alastair Crooke on Judge Nap today says that the military wing of Hezbollah does not use pagers and walkie talkies, they have fiber optics and such....it is the civilian wing of the force that does......in other words this operation from the Zionist Bastards/CIA was militarily irrelevant....this was pure terrorism.

Alastair Crooke on Judge Nap today says that the military wing of Hezbollah does not use pagers and walkie talkies, they have fiber optics and such....it is the civilian wing of the force that does......in other words this operation from the Zionist Bastards/CIA was militarily irrelevant....this was pure terrorism.
:facepalm:

Larry Johnson on Judge Nap today says that Crooke is correct.
A crazy Trumpy hanging on to his job by a thread appears in a crazy right wingers show and you see truth. You just explained why you are so far out in right wing hate space. You are what you read and watch. You are twisted.

A crazy Trumpy hanging on to his job by a thread appears in a crazy right wingers show and you see truth. You just explained why you are so far out in right wing hate space. You are what you read and watch. You are twisted.
I am right a high percentage of the time, my quality grapevine is a big part of how this happens.

Back