OOPS Hezbollah Pagers Just Exploded.

Another war crime by debased Jewish scum.

th
rules of engagement are all gone in terrorist wars...terrorist organizations are not protected by the Geneva Conventions

The perpetrators of this obscene war crime are being sought;

Taiwan.jpg

Taipei, Taiwan – Taiwan’s crucial tech industry has been unwittingly drawn into Middle East politics after revelations that thousands of exploding pagers used to kill members of Lebanon’s Hezbollah group were manufactured using the branding of a Taiwanese firm.

Taiwanese tech company Gold Apollo on Wednesday denied that it had manufactured the AR-924 model pagers that exploded en masse in Lebanon, saying they had been made by a European company named BAC through a licensing deal.

Taiwan.jpg

Taipei, Taiwan – Taiwan’s crucial tech industry has been unwittingly drawn into Middle East politics after revelations that thousands of exploding pagers used to kill members of Lebanon’s Hezbollah group were manufactured using the branding of a Taiwanese firm.

Taiwanese tech company Gold Apollo on Wednesday denied that it had manufactured the AR-924 model pagers that exploded en masse in Lebanon, saying they had been made by a European company named BAC through a licensing deal.
Ms. Moon Logic:
1. The Hamas terrorist attack on October 7th was righteous despite the war crimes of intentionally murdering children, mass rape and murder of women and the taking of hostages.
2. Israel's attack on Hezbollah terrorists is a war crime.

Ms. Moon, I hope Mossad finds out where you live and straightens you out. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help them. :)

Last edited:

Taiwan.jpg

Don't worry Moon you can just transition now that you have had your bottom surgery courtesy of Netanyahu

They are blaming this on Israel when probably they were made in China.
More ignorant blathering from a knuckle-dragging, bigoted idiot.

The pagers were made in Hungary. Israel pulled off the greatest intelligence coup in decades with this operation.

In what appears to be a sophisticated, remote attack, pagers used by hundreds of members of Hezbollah exploded almost simultaneously in Lebanon and Syria Tuesday, killing at least 12 people — including two children — and wounding thousands more.

A U.S. official said Israel briefed the U.S. on the operation — in which small amounts of explosive hidden in the pagers were detonated — on Tuesday after it was concluded. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the information publicly....

...Taiwanese company Gold Apollo said Wednesday it had authorized use of its brand on the AR-924 pager model and a Budapest, Hungary-based company called BAC Consulting produced and sold the pagers. Further information on BAC wasn’t immediately available.

I am surprised pagers are still in use!!

I pay less today for my Cell phone service than I paid for my pager service 30 years ago!
Cell phones are easily tracked as all the paranoid fuckwits, terrorists and criminals know. Pagers were more secure for Hezbollah.

Why were pagers used in the attack?

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah previously warned the group’s members not to carry cellphones, saying they could be used by Israel to track the group’s movements. As a result, the organization uses pagers to communicate.

Ms. Moon Logic:
1. The Hamas terrorist attack on October 7th was righteous despite the war crimes of intentionally murdering children, mass rape and murder of women and the taking of hostages.
2. Israel's attack on Hezbollah terrorists is a war crime.

Ms. Moon, I hope Mossad finds out where you live and straightens you out. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help them. :)
OK, pencil-neck. Provide your snail-addy and I'll send you a messenger with the info.

Back