OOPS Hezbollah Pagers Just Exploded.

Do you always stick up for bigots?

how did they do it? explain the technology and your proof
right now the evidence indicates you are just a bigot

Quote Reply
Are you insane? You asked for some information. I gave it to you a mere 5 hours later. You said your request was "time based" and that you already shared the information. I asked where? And now you think I'm sticking up for bigots. This is not a normal conversation.

Last edited:
Are you insane? You said

Are you insane? You asked for some information. I gave it to you a mere 5 hours later. You said your request was "time based" and that you already shared the information. I asked where? And now you think I'm sticking up for bigots. This is not a normal conversation.
I asked him what info he had at that point in time - as 5 minutes after the explosion he had his bigot rants ready to go

are you a fucking moron?

The perpetrators of this obscene war crime are being sought;

Taiwan.jpg

Taipei, Taiwan – Taiwan’s crucial tech industry has been unwittingly drawn into Middle East politics after revelations that thousands of exploding pagers used to kill members of Lebanon’s Hezbollah group were manufactured using the branding of a Taiwanese firm.

Taiwanese tech company Gold Apollo on Wednesday denied that it had manufactured the AR-924 model pagers that exploded en masse in Lebanon, saying they had been made by a European company named BAC through a licensing deal.
Whatever. The perpetrators of the obscene war crimes on 10/7 are also being sought. And a whole bunch of them got blown up yesterday. 🙂

Whatever. The perpetrators of the obscene war crimes on 10/7 are also being sought. And a whole bunch of them got blown up yesterday. 🙂
Agreed. The main enemy here is Iran since they are the ones funding terrorism. Hezbollah and Hamas are just their proxies, their useful idiots.

Is it really surprising that the Iranian ambassador is reported to have been injured by a Hezbollah pager?

The owner of the Hungarian company says she had no idea what was going on. The Israel plot was a very good one, but it took planning and careful timing. Somewhere along the supply line, they had access to the pagers and the time to arm and control them.
It's a terrific plot and I'm looking forward to more details on its effectiveness upon the terrorist groups. Not just the several hundred blinded terrorist fuckwits, but how it disrupts their comms. They won't go back to cell phones and now have to not only order thousands of new pagers, but have the pagers checked for explosives.

The next plot should be to just put a dormant GPS chip in them and, at some later date, turn them on and target the location of any groups of 5 or more in the same spot.

With all respect for life eliminated and collateral damage an intent rather than accident then WW3 is expected as inevitable . It would be the last action of poetic justice if Israel was the first country utterly destroyed.

Back