open for suggestions.....

I was wrong too. I didn’t realize what a hold the moonbats had on Pelosi. I have always known Pelosi is a whack job but she was a shrewd politician.

She was fucked over by Schiff but once the train started rolling, she couldn’t stop it. Now she can only hope to stop the bleeding

As for the ban bet I didn’t know he took you up on it

Nothing new, you are generally wrong. IT happens when you are a reality denier.

rumors still abound.......NBC is speculating today that abuse of power will fail but that obstruction of Congress will pass......if that happens it is true that I will not leave.........because then he isn't really impeached........

hahahahaha, hope springs eternal.

you can't be serious......destroying mindless fucks like yourself is cathartic.......

I almost never read your posts and I almost never interact with you. But I will allow you to have your Don Quixote-ish fantasy of destroying me.

I was just attempting to compliment you for the integrity to honor a bet. I have seen a lot of bet welching on message boards, as well as creative excuses to not honor a bet

But what if PMP leaves and we have no designated Leader of the Jesus Freaks? (I think RB threw his hat into the Ring?)

so I made a permaban bet with reagansghost (can't remember his previous name).....underestimated the cuntiness of the demmycrats........never thought they would impeach without any evidence of a crime or without any bipartisan support.........so I will probably be leaving and (oh, I remember now) you get to keep BuKKKle.......

I will probably set up base camp at Debate Policy where I was before I came here....unfortunately there aren't many demmycrats there....if any of you have any suggestions of boards where the lib'ruls are as easy to kick around as they are here, I would love to hear of it.......

You are a man of integrity. The only real lawyer on this board. Stick around. It is Reagansghost after all.

Realize that making a bet with RG is null and void. Strictly because of obvious mental illness and inability to enter into contracts.

I'm not going to respond to that, nor laugh or give you a 'Thanks'. (not gonna' do it)

But what if PMP leaves and we have no designated Leader of the Jesus Freaks? (I think RB threw his hat into the Ring?)

I am going to give respect to any and all genuinely pious and devout persons of any religion, as long as they do not practice intolerance and ignorance

The problem with jpp is that it attacts fake and phony Christians in the same way pig shit attracts flies

so I made a permaban bet with reagansghost (can't remember his previous name).....underestimated the cuntiness of the demmycrats........never thought they would impeach without any evidence of a crime or without any bipartisan support.........so I will probably be leaving and (oh, I remember now) you get to keep BuKKKle.......

I will probably set up base camp at Debate Policy where I was before I came here....unfortunately there aren't many demmycrats there....if any of you have any suggestions of boards where the lib'ruls are as easy to kick around as they are here, I would love to hear of it.......

But, there WAS bipartisan support. There was 1 Independent who voted 'yes'.

And, technically the House doesn't have to present "evidence of a crime" to simply impeach.

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer...But, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express a couple times. :laugh:

Last edited:
I am going to give respect to any and all genuinely pious and devout persons of any religion, as long as they do not practice intolerance and ignorance

The problem with jpp is that it attacts fake and phony Christians in the same way pig shit attracts flies

Cypress: "I am going to give respect to any and all genuinely pious and devout persons of any religion, as long as they do not practice intolerance and ignorance"
Jack: --->"as long as they do not practice intolerance and ignorance"<---

hahahaha ... that's exactly what they do. (you're watching the Party of God do that right now, as we speak)

I commend you for having the integrity to honor a bet. I literally have seen ethically challenged posters welch on bets.

My two cents, you might actually find it healthy to take a sabatical from message boarding.

Just because you got busted stalking women on JPP, doesn't mean others need a vacation you sick fuck.

Nothing new, you are generally wrong. IT happens when you are a reality denier.

I am right more often than not. That is why you leftists make such a big when I am

In fact I predicted this move by Nancy to not hand over the articles to the Senate. You didn’t see that coming. I did.

I am more informed than you

ReagansScrotum would not have honored the bet. Fuck 'em. It's a stupid internet bet. Keep posting, it will irritate the fuck out of that moral-less POS.

I can't believe Pelosi is this stupid, either. :dunno:

I am right more often than not. That is why you leftists make such a big when I am

In fact I predicted this move by Nancy to not hand over the articles to the Senate. You didn’t see that coming. I did.

I am more informed than you

Untrue

You ain't goin' nowhere! So tuck your tail and just admit, Donald Trump got himself impeached! He was asking for it, you know it, and everyone else does too.

And besides, he won't even be removed from office- UNTIL INAUGURATION DAY 2021!

Until then, continue gloating about his narrow victory, or the size of his inauguration crowd, or that he is smarter than any general. I'm sure you can think of something.

Saved!

Back