open for suggestions.....

so I made a permaban bet with reagansghost (can't remember his previous name).....underestimated the cuntiness of the demmycrats........never thought they would impeach without any evidence of a crime or without any bipartisan support.........so I will probably be leaving and (oh, I remember now) you get to keep BuKKKle.......

I will probably set up base camp at Debate Policy where I was before I came here....unfortunately there aren't many demmycrats there....if any of you have any suggestions of boards where the lib'ruls are as easy to kick around as they are here, I would love to hear of it.......

Don't let the door hit you in the ass

Given the Dems violated virtually all prior impeachment rules, I absolve you. They didn't allow the GOP to call all their (if any) witnesses, they held 100 hours of hidden so called depositions and only (allegedly) 30 hours of public testimony and they had already admitted before all the meager, if any, evidence was presented, to impeachment.

The Democrats have not (will tomorrow) impeached the President. They have misused the process and should all be fired.

This is not an impeachment, it is an absolute farce. You didn't lose the bet, the House (pun intended) rigged the game.

The President is a criminal

you don't seriously think Trump can lose do you?..........I knew you were stupid, but I expected some sort of limit to kick in......

so I made a permaban bet with reagansghost (can't remember his previous name).....underestimated the cuntiness of the demmycrats........never thought they would impeach without any evidence of a crime or without any bipartisan support.........so I will probably be leaving and (oh, I remember now) you get to keep BuKKKle.......

I will probably set up base camp at Debate Policy where I was before I came here....unfortunately there aren't many demmycrats there....if any of you have any suggestions of boards where the lib'ruls are as easy to kick around as they are here, I would love to hear of it.......

US Message Board, also known as USMB, has quite a few liberal lunatics that post on there. I have fun MAKING fun of these idiots. The site is about 60% conservatives and 40% liberal loons.

US Message Board, also known as USMB, has quite a few liberal lunatics that post on there. I have fun MAKING fun of these idiots. The site is about 60% conservatives and 40% liberal loons.

been there, but the site is so freakin huge.........you log in in the morning and there are like 5000 new posts.......

Yep, but it's easy to navigate once you get used to it. And there are MANY liberal lunatics to make fun of. Give it another shot.

the other thing is they have a character limit on names.......I am stuck being PostmodernProph there........some of the dumbfucks thought I was a college professor.......

Back