Oprah for Prez?

cawacko

I didn't hear her speech at the All Black Awards tonight but based on responses it seems people want her to run.

Trump vs Oprah. Now that would be something.

I didn't hear her speech at the All Black Awards tonight but based on responses it seems people want her to run.

You would probably virtue signal all the way to voting for Oprah

Think how many BAC Panther points you would get

What do you think the odds are that her SATs were slightly* higher than yours?

*Meaning enormously

Sent from my Windows Phone at 78 MPH
Think of all the talent free actresses that were able to sleep their way into a film, what are they going to do now?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

*Meaning enormously

She's the richest woman in America. TDAK is soooo Jelly.

I must have missed the show. Darn. I think Oprah for president would be "awesome". Would she take Stedman or Gail with her to live in the WH? Or both?
She loves dogs. She can't be all bad. Her food line is awful, though. One of the local stores had a "tasting". Food like that is just sad...
But, heh...some people don't really enjoy food, and do love their microwave, so heh....(not really affordable for too many of her peeps, though....I was surprised)

I can already see the two "qualifications" those supporting her use to support her.

*Meaning enormously

Are you saying SAT scores equates to intelligence?

As for Oprah's, I've looked and couldn't find. As for mine, I know.

I do not pay much attention to pop culture and have to plead ignorance, what is the "All Black Awards"?

I might be wrong about this, but I do not think the Democratic party has much appetite for putting movie and pop culture stars at the top of a ticket. That seems to be a Republican thing, if the intellectual lightweights "Bedtime for Bonzo" Ronnie, Governor Terminator, and Reality TV Star Trump are any indication.

In defense of Oprah, I would never put here in the intellectual lightweight category as those Republican dudes. She obviously is highly articulate, keen minded, well read, empathetic, and a world-class business person. Basically, everything Donald J. Trump is not.

Back