Oprah for Prez?

It was all about race and gender. And that's what she'd run on.
She is a success story.
But, a presidential run would be be all about race and gender. And her favorite things (so affordable :) She should go for it. She couldn't do work than Hillary, who just had the gender theme and that didn't go too well.
Idiocy

She is a success story.
But, a presidential run would be be all about race and gender. And her favorite things (so affordable :) She should go for it. She couldn't do work than Hillary, who just had the gender theme and that didn't go too well.

have you never seen the show she used to do assmunch?

she covered everything

all subjects

and with great intelligence

class

compassion

and a respect for the facts

She is a success story.

your whole schtick on trump was he is a success story, you are just being racist.

she covered everything

all subjects

class

compassion

She still does on the Oprah network, she has what Trump wants!

PS: when a black woman talks about her life at an award ceremony, she will talk about being black and a woman, don’t know how you can get around it, don’t know why you would want to avoid it or ignore it.

Did she win it because she's black and female? The Cecil B. DeMille Award is for "outstanding contributions to the world of entertainment". Isn't that why she won? For her contributions to the world of entertainment?

Did she win it because she's black and female? The Cecil B. DeMille Award is for "outstanding contributions to the world of entertainment". Isn't that why she won? For her contributions to the world of entertainment?

did any black female ever do anything worth praise in your full on racist mind feces face

she covered everything

all subjects

class

compassion

I have never seen her show she used to do assmunch...
I've seen her show a few times. I like her because she loves animals. What is it that you're wanting to know?
I simply said a run for president would be all about race and gender. Because, that's the "theme" right now. Apparently...
Are we all supposed to start dressing in black? Why is that again?

I love it, the Democrats have no ideas, nothing positive to say about anything, dirty laundry that stretches coast to coast, and NOW Oprah.

Great time to be a Republican

#MAGA

I've seen her show a few times. I like her because she loves animals. What is it that you're wanting to know?
I simply said a run for president would be all about race and gender. Because, that's the "theme" right now. Apparently...

what makes you hate black people so much?

Yes, and she has addressed how those two things affected her life are her life, how could they not be a part of why she won, again, it’s idiocy to think she should ignore those things.

I love it, the Democrats have no ideas, nothing positive to say about anything, dirty laundry that stretches coast to coast, and NOW Oprah.

Great time to be a Republican

#MAGA

and you are so fucking lame you think presiding over the death throws of the republican party is your great timing

That dressing in black was just vomit inducing, it typifies everything about those virtue signalling fools.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

did any black female ever do anything worth praise in your full on racist mind feces face

Absolutely... I taught in an all black school for many many many years and worked with many wonderful teachers and administrators. I'm still there quite a bit, as a matter of fact.
Why do you ask?

That dressing in black was just vomit inducing, it typifies everything about those virtue signalling fools.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
I didn't watch the show just heard here that that was the theme.
Was everyone in mourning? I don't get it...

Absolutely... I taught in an all black school for many many many years and worked with many wonderful teachers and administrators. I'm still there quite a bit, as a matter of fact.
Why do you ask?

those poor people and kids

did you hide your racism from them

Back