Oprah for Prez?

But that's why else would they vote for her. Oh, wait. Anyone but President Trump. So, not the Only reason. (I do admit I would have voted for anyone but Hillary-Kasich was my choice, btw)
I do not vote for people because they are men and they are white. Has that ever been the theme of a campaign?
You don't believe that people voted for obama because he was black? And entertaining? lol
If Oprah runs, it wouldn't be on issues....
I'm sure Democrats can find someone...
Racist and sexist

You'll have to try that again, this time in English. I'll check back later...

I think your little friend needs a Civics course, it is clear she doesn't understand that we elect the president via the Electoral College which Trump won handily.

But that's why else would they vote for her. Oh, wait. Anyone but President Trump. So, not the Only reason. (I do admit I would have voted for anyone but Hillary-Kasich was my choice, btw)
I do not vote for people because they are men and they are white. Has that ever been the theme of a campaign?
You don't believe that people voted for obama because he was black? And entertaining? lol
If Oprah runs, it wouldn't be on issues....
I'm sure Democrats can find someone...

and here you implying blacks only voted for Obama because he was black

what level of education does Mr Obama have?

it wasnt difficult for you I guess

if they could see your words here they would agree you are a racist
They see my words all the time. I shared Amazon in the teacher's lounge, I shared GR, and I share this. I think at least two of them post here now. I know they posted on Amazon...
No one thinks I'm a racist.
They know I'm not;)

I think your little friend needs a Civics course, it is clear she doesn't understand that we elect the president via the Electoral College which Trump won handily.

by cheating

with help from decades of republican cheating of voters out of their rights and russian spewing lies into idiots heads

you gamed the system not gianed the peoples trust and approval

I never implied that everyone voted for him only because he was black.
What about his education? Do we really want to discuss that?lol

They see my words all the time. I shared Amazon in the teacher's lounge, I shared GR, and I share this. I think at least two of them post here now. I know they posted on Amazon...
No one thinks I'm a racist.
They know I'm not;)

only the people who read your words and are not racist like you think your racist

Her premise, the only reason people vote for black people is because they are black

The only reason people vote for women is because they are women

The only reason people vote for white men is because they discuss the issues.

by cheating

with help from decades of republican cheating of voters out of their rights and russian spewing lies into idiots heads

you gamed the system not gianed the peoples trust and approval

How did they cheat?

I never implied that everyone voted for him only because he was black.
What about his education? Do we really want to discuss that?lol

you dont

you want to say they only voted for him because he was black and "entertaining"

this from an idiot who carries trumps water on the internets

he was a reality show star

Oprah is enjoying her billion$. She's not going to run :palm:

who fucking cares

shes great but we dont NEED her

we have massive talent coming up in the Democratic party unlike the barren wasteland that is the republican party

Her premise, the only reason people vote for black people is because they are black

The only reason people vote for women is because they are women

The only reason people vote for white men is because they discuss the issues.
Sometimes;)

who fucking cares

shes great but we dont NEED her

we have massive talent coming up in the Democratic party unlike the barren wasteland that is the republican party

Who? ... Meryl Streep?

Back