Oprah for Prez?

Did she win it because she's black and female? The Cecil B. DeMille Award is for "outstanding contributions to the world of entertainment". Isn't that why she won? For her contributions to the world of entertainment?

to say this about Oprah is complete racism

to deny she is a smart accomplished woman that people find viable to run for office is utter racism.

why cant you see that?

Yes, and she has addressed how those two things affected her life are her life, how could they not be a part of why she won, again, it’s idiocy to think she should ignore those things.
And that's fine to remind everyone that she's black and female and how that affected and inspired her.... but her speech was obviously more "political" more than personal. That's why so many don't watch those "award" ceremonies any more...
(I'm not sure why she didn't realize all the "little girls" she was speaking to should have been in bed, though...
Oh, well.)
Relax...you're taking this discussion way too seriously. She likes dogs. How could I not appreciate her for that? But her favorite things are not affordable to most, you know.
Maybe she'll give out stuff to get votes;)

Hey it's a possibility Oprah is extremely popular and trusted, couple that with a large percentage of voters vote their feelings rather than looking at the stances on the issues. Then there are those who would vote to for the first black woman president just like they did when they elected the first black president. So it is a distinct possibility.
Since Trump got elected I decided anything is possible.

You're a total fucking crazy, go kill yourself.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

no you evil fucking lump of skunk shit

your dreams of people who dont agree with you offing them selves to please you will never be realized

we all know your a sociopath

we have seen your racist evil hate filled ideas on here

wanting people dead is what you stupid wastes of skin do

it makes you get all hot

it why everyone hates you racist sociopaths so much

to say this about Oprah is complete racism

to deny she is a smart accomplished woman that people find viable to run for office is utter racism.

why cant you see that?

I never said that she wasn't smart.
But the only reason that people would chose her is because of race and gender. And panic. You're all panicking. Relax and find a candidate who can beat President Trump if you want him gone...
(don't let Hillary try again...just saying)

And that's fine to remind everyone that she's black and female and how that affected and inspired her.... but her speech was obviously more "political" more than personal. That's why so many don't watch those "award" ceremonies any more...
(I'm not sure why she didn't realize all the "little girls" she was speaking to should have been in bed, though...
Oh, well.)
Relax...you're taking this discussion way too seriously. She likes dogs. How could I not appreciate her for that? But her favorite things are not affordable to most, you know.
Maybe she'll give out stuff to get votes;)

fucking racist

But the only reason that people would chose her is because of race and gender. And panic. You're all panicking. Relax and find a candidate who can beat President Trump if you want him gone...

dear fucking lying assed racist

trump and the republican party cheated the peeople out of their choice with russian help

three million more living breathing Americans wanted hilary president by the votes

If your shits had not cheated Americans out of their rights to vote it would have been MILLIONS more

trump was never picked by the American people

he was picked by Putin

those poor people and kids

did you hide your racism from them
Why would you say that? There's nothing to hide.
Don't you think it would be a bit difficult to be a racist in an all black school for that many years? Ponder that for a bit...
(saved a few pitties along the way-I'm sure you'll appreciate that even if you're so very concerned for the kids and adults;)

dear fucking lying assed racist

trump and the republican party cheated the peeople out of their choice with russian help

three million more living breathing Americans wanted hilary president by the votes

If your shits had not cheated Americans out of their rights to vote it would have been MILLIONS more

trump was never picked by the American people

he was picked by Putin
You'll have to try that again, this time in English. I'll check back later...

Sorry, that’s racist and sexists. Do you vote for people because they are men and white?

yes you did idiot

by claiming the ONLY reason she is liked is because she is black and female

you are a racist

face who you are

Why would you say that? There's nothing to hide.
Don't you think it would be a bit difficult to be a racist in an all black school for that many years? Ponder that for a bit...
(saved a few pitties along the way-I'm sure you'll appreciate that even if you're so very concerned for the kids and adults;)

it wasnt difficult for you I guess

if they could see your words here they would agree you are a racist

Since Trump got elected I decided anything is possible.

I decided that when Obama was elected. Clinton was a pretty good president, Bush 43 was so so. Obama was a disaster the only thing he did well was get OBL, Trump is awful diplomatically and politically, but ok so far economically I withhold judgment on his other promises. I just wish he would stop the Twitter shit and keep his mouth shut.

Sorry, that’s racist and sexists. Do you vote for people because they are men and white?
But that's why else would they vote for her. Oh, wait. Anyone but President Trump. So, not the Only reason. (I do admit I would have voted for anyone but Hillary-Kasich was my choice, btw)
I do not vote for people because they are men and they are white. Has that ever been the theme of a campaign?
You don't believe that people voted for obama because he was black? And entertaining? lol
If Oprah runs, it wouldn't be on issues....
I'm sure Democrats can find someone...

Back