Oprah pulling for Obama

Just the fact that she is actively pulling for him will make a difference. She is trusted by a lot of folks.

If he doesn't beat Clinton for the nomination, I expect that Clinton/Obama will be next .. and that has just gotten closer to becoming reality.

If he doesn't beat Clinton for the nomination, I expect that Clinton/Obama will be next .. and that has just gotten closer to becoming reality.

You know, if that ends up being the ticket, and if they win, just watching the exploding heads of the right wing will make it worth while.

You know, if that ends up being the ticket, and if they win, just watching the exploding heads of the right wing will make it worth while.

That's the only silver lining for me. I'm not thrilled with either, and have serious reservations that Hillary could be a disaster, for both the country & Dems.

That said, I can't wait to see O'Reilly dedicate his shows to slamming "the Hillary haters" (not!), and oh....oh will it be precious to tune into Rush the day after the election...

That's the only silver lining for me. I'm not thrilled with either, and have serious reservations that Hillary could be a disaster, for both the country & Dems.

That said, I can't wait to see O'Reilly dedicate his shows to slamming "the Hillary haters" (not!), and oh....oh will it be precious to tune into Rush the day after the election...

Neither is my first pick either, but yes, exactly.

As you sit at home and watch the returns, you'll be able to hear the heads exploding all around you outside. It'll be like New Years Eve. Be sure to lock the dog up and keep the children safe because the sound of exploding heads may startle them.

Don't go outdoors until in the morning because falling fragments of heads can be dangerous .. so says the Surgeon General.

But the morning will usher in a very different America. America will even smell different as the stench of racism and sexism and homophobia slide back into the sewers from where they came.

Planet earth will rejoice and anti-Americanism will wane behind the expectations of a more sane and globally cooperative America.

All that will be left is to go outside, sweep up the head fragments, and get to work restoring American influence and power.

Sweet

As you sit at home and watch the returns, you'll be able to hear the heads exploding all around you outside. It'll be like New Years Eve. Be sure to lock the dog up and keep the children safe because the sound of exploding heads may startle them.

Don't go outdoors until in the morning because falling fragments of heads can be dangerous .. so says the Surgeon General.

But the morning will usher in a very different America. America will even smell different as the stench of racism and sexism and homophobia slide back into the sewers from where they came.

Planet earth will rejoice and anti-Americanism will wane behind the expectations of a more sane and globally cooperative America.

All that will be left is to go outside, sweep up the head fragments, and get to work restoring American influence and power.

Sweet

hahahaha! I love it.

Neither would be my first pick, but together they can be just what the doctor ordered for what ills our nation. They would still require rigourous "coaching" from the American people, but they would be more responsive to our will than republicans.

Neither would be my first pick, but together they can be just what the doctor ordered for what ills our nation. They would still require rigourous "coaching" from the American people, but they would be more responsive to our will than republicans.

I agree with that. Honestly, the prospect of ANY Presidency after Bush is like a bright, brilliant light at the end of the tunnel; I hate to say it, but even a McCain or Giuliani Presidency qualifies.

These years have been like the Dark Ages. We've had a democratically elected government that is almost entirely unresponsive to the will or wishes of the American people, who have made decisions based on "gut feelings" instead of reliable data, and who have largely operated under a shroud of secrecy, only grudgingly sharing their thoughts with those who they allegedly serve when they can avoid it no longer.

It's really been a nightmare...

that is the most likely outcome as I see it too.
Should be a winning ticket, if they can keep their feet out of their mouths.

Back