OT: F Boston

They were great sports fans until the last decade or so. They wore the "loveable losers" mantle well. Now, since it's become "title town" and all that, they're really intolerable.

And yes, Boston is one of the best cities. But I'm a seafood guy, so...

we've always been title town. ever hear of a little team called the celtics? this isn't new for us chump.

we've always been title town. ever hear of a little team called the celtics? this isn't new for us chump.

Exactly why Boston sports fans are whiny children with an obnoxious sense of entitlement. Listening to a Red Sox fan circa 2003 whine and bitch and moan and cry about the Curse of the Bambino and how dreadful an experience it was to be a Red Sox fan made me want to puke. And after the Red Sox won they became all the more insufferable.

Also, too, Green Bay called dibs on Titletown a long time ago.

quit being a boston hipster dung you douche. you are not separate from boston. you are boston. now own it.

They were great sports fans until the last decade or so. They wore the "loveable losers" mantle well. Now, since it's become "title town" and all that, they're really intolerable.

Yeah after they started cheating. Dempster should be trying to bean the Pink Hose management, their trophy case or maybe go to a Pats practice and throw at Belichick.

Exactly why Boston sports fans are whiny children with an obnoxious sense of entitlement. Listening to a Red Sox fan circa 2003 whine and bitch and moan and cry about the Curse of the Bambino and how dreadful an experience it was to be a Red Sox fan made me want to puke. And after the Red Sox won they became all the more insufferable.

Also, too, Green Bay called dibs on Titletown a long time ago.

Boston would be the Cheating Capital of the World if not for DC.

It's really not. I mean, it's fun and all, but only in VERY limited doses.

Your city sucks Grind. Your city sucks and so do the people and so do the Red Sox and so do their fans. Surrounded in San Francisco at the game by a bunch of idiots who butchure the English language and some b*tch who won't shut up about how the east coast has so much more culture than the west coast. And I'm sitting in the giants players wives section! HTH did they get seats here?

Seriously, we need a debate topic on why Boston people suck so much.
Carwacko has gained massive points in my eyes. He's right, fuck Boston, Puck the Red Sucks, fuck the Patriots, Fuck the Celtics and fuck the Bruins. I hated the bombing at the Marathon because it required that I halt my hatred of those Wicked stupid inbred hacks and their fucking pretender of a baseball team. When you win 27 we can talk, until then STFU you fackin' loosahs.

Carwacko has gained massive points in my eyes. He's right, fuck Boston, Puck the Red Sucks, fuck the Patriots, Fuck the Celtics and fuck the Bruins. I hated the bombing at the Marathon because it required that I halt my hatred of those Wicked stupid inbred hacks and their fucking pretender of a baseball team. When you win 27 we can talk, until then STFU you fackin' loosahs.

He really didn't have anywhere to go but up. He dragged himself from the cesspool known as Ohio and went to the scum sucking bottom feeders at USC. He could climb all year and barely be able to make it up to the level of dogshit (AKA Detroit).

Boston as a city is awesome to visit. But due to the inbred mouth breathing fans in that city, no intelligent individual could ever live there.

(I think I managed to insult 4-5 people in one post... my work here is done)

He really didn't have anywhere to go but up. He dragged himself from the cesspool known as Ohio and went to the scum sucking bottom feeders at USC. He could climb all year and barely be able to make it up to the level of dogshit (AKA Detroit).

Boston as a city is awesome to visit. But due to the inbred mouth breathing fans in that city, no intelligent individual could ever live there.

(I think I managed to insult 4-5 people in one post... my work here is done)

Considering your hatred of all that is great I'm surprised you're not the biggest Boston fan in the universe.

Boston has inspired some good movies. "The Departed" and "The Town" were both excellent.

I really hate the Patriots, though. I used to look forward to NFL season, but they've put a black cloud over that anticipation for years.

Back