Our idiot governor...

Nova, if you don't see the difference after all these years, you never will. No point in trying to get you to change your mind, even though you're wrong.

His comments were offensive.

No one was speaking from the viewpoint of sexual practices....the gov. was considering the law....which is NOT different.

From a legal standpoint, the law prohibits incestual marriages and same sex marriages....the sex practices are irrelevant...

but you pinheads will spin the words into what you want to manufacture a problem where none was intended or exists.....its what you do best....with the assistance of
left wing media.

Any statements that can be taken out of context or are ever so slightly ambiguous, you will take in the most negative way to bash the right.

Its your hate in action.

You're right bravs, I shouldn't complain. Corbett's the worst governor in my memory and he just got himself alienated from another group of voters. He's got one foot in political oblivion and the other on a banana peel. I can't wait for 2014.

You're right bravs, I shouldn't complain. Corbett's the worst governor in my memory and he just got himself alienated from another group of voters. He's got one foot in political oblivion and the other on a banana peel. I can't wait for 2014.

Oh, I agree. He certainly does....the mis-characterization of his ambiguous words by the character assassins of the left like you and mediamatters and huffington
are perfecting the practice like no others on the planet.......so many good people have succumbed to this tactic over the years, its utterly amazing.....
lives ruined by mis-interpretations and lies by the left, I've lost count......Corbett will pay the price like the others....you are right about that.
He may not have been the best gov. but hes certainly not the worst...but then you're talking about 'your memory' which must be very short or you're relativily young.
Nothing hes done has affected me adversly in the least.....

Last edited:
Back