Our individual police records

I got into a bar fight while underage and carrying a fake ID (real ID of another person) which I presented to the police responding to the scene as me, which I got away with until I saw that guy that hit me getting arrested and blew him kisses as I walked away, which displeased the cops so they arrested me and upon an inventory of my belongings found my actual, real ID, which got me all sorts of lovely charges. College, man. College.

BUT, I'll have you know that I have no record.

Also, too, I have since reformed my ways.

Also, too, again, LOL at cawacko.

Blowing kisses at the guy, rotfl. :D

I'm going to throw Superfreak a major softball here. I got arrested in college for counterfeit money. Some jack*ss in my fraternity paid me back with a counterfeit $100 bill. I had no clue. I went to the bank to deposit it and ended up perp walking out of Wells Fargo Bank. Spent a night in the slammer until some FBI tough guy started drilling me in this small concrete room. I tried for about a minute with the 'i'm not going to snitch' mindset then realized fvck that the guy who gave this to me is an asshole. He's Chinese and as it turned out and was part of a major Asian/U.S. counterfeit ring. Eventually when they realized I had nothing to do with they let me go and didn't charge me with anything. I'm not sure whatever happen to the dipsh*t even though he left our fraternity and I think school. I've never been so scared in my life. I thought for sure he was coming after me.

So I guess I say I've been arrested if asked even 20 years later.

that really is simply too easy... beneath my skill set.

I got into a bar fight while underage and carrying a fake ID (real ID of another person) which I presented to the police responding to the scene as me, which I got away with until I saw that guy that hit me getting arrested and blew him kisses as I walked away, which displeased the cops so they arrested me and upon an inventory of my belongings found my actual, real ID, which got me all sorts of lovely charges. College, man. College.

BUT, I'll have you know that I have no record.

Also, too, I have since reformed my ways.

Also, too, again, LOL at cawacko.

that is awesome... blowing him kisses... lmao

pretty expensive kiss

OMG Cawacko you have to write a book about your life. I can't believe the stuff that happens to you. I'm picturing this young, clean-cut college boy innocently taking his money to the bank when all at once, boom! You just can't make up this stuff.

I'm sorry but I laughed while I was reading your post. Mea culpa.

Trust me Christi, everyone else laughs too when they hear it so not a problem.

I wasn't some high roller in college walking around with $100 bills in my pocket but I had seem them before. It wasn't something out of the ordinary in my mind that my "friend" paid me back with one. And yeah, counterfeit money was just never something that crossed my mind at any time, every really. So I was completely caught off guard and shocked.

And in retrospect if I was really was trying to pass a counterfeit bill it seems like going to a bank would be the dumbest place to do it. They of all people would know the difference (I would assume) between real and fake money.

The worst part of the story, which I left out and I'll never forget, there was this attractive girl in line next to me. She was way out of my league but I remember pulling my wad of money out (the $100 bill on top of a bunch of $1's) and trying to act like I was some high roller to impress her. So not only was I completely shocked to find out it was fake and I was going to be arrested I was completely mortified that it happened in front of this beautiful girl.

Uggghhhh, is it too early to drink?

I wasn't some high roller in college walking around with $100 bills in my pocket but I had seem them before. It wasn't something out of the ordinary in my mind that my "friend" paid me back with one. And yeah, counterfeit money was just never something that crossed my mind at any time, every really. So I was completely caught off guard and shocked.

And in retrospect if I was really was trying to pass a counterfeit bill it seems like going to a bank would be the dumbest place to do it. They of all people would know the difference (I would assume) between real and fake money.

The worst part of the story, which I left out and I'll never forget, there was this attractive girl in line next to me. She was way out of my league but I remember pulling my wad of money out (the $100 bill on top of a bunch of $1's) and trying to act like I was some high roller to impress her. So not only was I completely shocked to find out it was fake and I was going to be arrested I was completely mortified that it happened in front of this beautiful girl.

It's noon somewhere in the world! Cheers!

If I'm bs'ing with a buddy can I "legally" say my record is clean if I have been arrested but not convicted? (As I read that again a truly clean record would probably include no arrests or charges brought against me but what would the correct term be for someone who has no convictions on their record?)
depends on what state you are in and what kind of 'agent' you are speaking with. some states have made it a crime to lie to their enforcement stazi while it is illegal to lie to a fed anywhere, so you're better off asking ONLY the questions I stated and answering none.

Fuck man, how long did it take for your ego to lick it's wounds? What a shitty situation

I'm going to throw Superfreak a major softball here. I got arrested in college for counterfeit money. Some jack*ss in my fraternity paid me back with a counterfeit $100 bill. I had no clue. I went to the bank to deposit it and ended up perp walking out of Wells Fargo Bank. Spent a night in the slammer until some FBI tough guy started drilling me in this small concrete room. I tried for about a minute with the 'i'm not going to snitch' mindset then realized fvck that the guy who gave this to me is an asshole. He's Chinese and as it turned out and was part of a major Asian/U.S. counterfeit ring. Eventually when they realized I had nothing to do with they let me go and didn't charge me with anything. I'm not sure whatever happen to the dipsh*t even though he left our fraternity and I think school. I've never been so scared in my life. I thought for sure he was coming after me.

So I guess I say I've been arrested if asked even 20 years later.

This is such a great story, because it only could have happened to Cawacko.

Christie's right, you need to write a book.

Fuck man, how long did it take for your ego to lick it's wounds? What a shitty situation

Oh man, it took me a little while. I was really scared the guy in my fraternity might do something to me. He had legitimate underground/underworld connections. He could have hurt me if he chose to. (He was a smart guy but just caught up in some crazy stuff)

I shared a cell with two other guys. I laid on my bed and didn't move once. I didn't eat the food they gave me, I didn't use the restroom.

I got out of jail at about 1:30am on a Thursday night. I remember getting back to the fraternity house and there were a bunch of drunk people up still partying and it was like the whole place stopped when I walked in I guess because I looked like a ghost.

As time moved on it's funny to joke about getting thrown in the slammer but there was nothing fun or funny about it at the time.

Sometimes when I read your posts I think "if if weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all"!

True confessions... I also had to laugh when you posted about flying to TX for your bachelor party which you then couldn't attend because you got the swine flu, or something. :)

Oh man, it took me a little while. I was really scared the guy in my fraternity might do something to me. He had legitimate underground/underworld connections. He could have hurt me if he chose to. (He was a smart guy but just caught up in some crazy stuff)

I shared a cell with two other guys. I laid on my bed and didn't move once. I didn't eat the food they gave me, I didn't use the restroom.

I got out of jail at about 1:30am on a Thursday night. I remember getting back to the fraternity house and there were a bunch of drunk people up still partying and it was like the whole place stopped when I walked in I guess because I looked like a ghost.

As time moved on it's funny to joke about getting thrown in the slammer but there was nothing fun or funny about it at the time.

I believe you man....I've never been to jail....and I don't ever want to

Sometimes when I read your posts I think "if if weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all"!

True confessions... I also had to laugh when you posted about flying to TX for your bachelor party which you then couldn't attend because you got the swine flu, or something. :)

Haha! Yes, that was Las Vegas last year. Who almost dies of the flu at their own bachelor party? Yep!

And Christi and I'm sitting here laughing about your no luck comment. My car is 12 years old and just hit 100K miles. It's going to be like $4k to fix. I don't want to pay to fix it but I also don't want a new car payment. I was talking to my sister about just paying for the repairs and I mentioned my buddy who has the same car as me and it's running fine at 150K miles. My sister just laughed and said "Damon has good luck you have bad luck your car won't last like his". Thanks sis!

Back