Paleontologists brought to tears, laughter by Creation Museum

That's different than the numbers I saw for the evangelical population.

But the evangelical population isn't the only population the necessarily believes in strict creation. My analysis of the evolution poll deals a lot more directly with the subject.

Really good evidence would be an evolution poll that breaks things down exactly by religious demographics, but I couldn't find that, which is why I broke down and finally posted the sketchy analysis.

Perhaps, and in the spirit of fairness, as I am always fair, I'll with hold a final judgment. But based on your supposition and argument, along with the evidence both of us have provided, I'd say my original assessment of it being your own undoing quite accurate.

I said that "many" doesn't mean "majority". "Most" usually means majority, although in some instances it could be used inaccurately to refer to a plurality.
In your article it used "most", yet you still insist you see the ghosts.

the last 20 posts or so was pure babble. christians are retards. this is established fact. they believe in creationism, this is also established fact. the bible is the literal word of god so sayeth the retards. watermark also posted the gallup poll that said 45% don't believe in evolution. if one doesn't believe in evolution, chances are VERY GOOD you skew towards creationism. and it's not the atheists that believe we were made from clay.

Well people often mix evangelical and fundamentalist. Methodists are generally pretty sane until you go down south. Down here there's very little difference between them and the Baptists besides the fact that they sprinkle instead of dunk.

as always, you speak without knowing what you are talking about.....

the last 20 posts or so was pure babble. christians are retards. this is established fact. they believe in creationism, this is also established fact. the bible is the literal word of god so sayeth the retards. watermark also posted the gallup poll that said 45% don't believe in evolution. if one doesn't believe in evolution, chances are VERY GOOD you skew towards creationism. and it's not the atheists that believe we were made from clay.

Paint it however you'd like Grind. You and your man partner can go dutch rutter each other later. But you both know you presented a highly flawed supposition, and multiple people have exposed it.

45% is not a "majority"... Watermark was simply wrong.

it depends also on how you define "evangelical".....prior to the Bush administration the word was used to distinguish Christians from "fundamentalists" and "liberals"......now it has morphed to primarily describe "fundamentalists" as opposed to "mainstream".......

thus a decade ago you would have counted something like 12% fundamentalists, 12% liberal Christianity, and evangelicals making up the rest of Protestants....."new earth" creationists would have been more like 3% of all Christians......
I had always thought that "evengelical" meant " according or pertaining to the Christian Gospel" thus an Evengelical would be one who lives according to the Christian Gospel but you are correct, in recent times it has become synonomous with Christian fundamentalism and yes, nearly all protestant denominations consider themselves to be Evengelical. Wouldn't be much point to them otherwise, would there?

Last edited:
45% is not a "majority"... Watermark was simply wrong.

Damo, I did not say that 45% was a majority, you lying piece of shit, I said that it was impossible for a majority of Christians to believe in evolution unless a ton of the people who said "Evolution happened without any help or interference from God" happened to be Christians. God you're a lying piece of shit.

45% is of the TOTAL population you fucking liar, not the CHRISTIAN population. Did you even read anything written?

This debate is fucking over. All people who believe in God are idiots.

[FONT=&quot](11:09:27 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Damo makes me SO angry sometimes
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:09:31 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] when he deliberately goes out
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:09:45 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and deliberately does something bizarre like he just did
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:09:49 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that must be intentional lying
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:09:54 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] because I don't know what else it is.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:09:55 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grind:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] no
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:09:58 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grind:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] i think he's just retarded
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:01 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grind:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] he has no motivation to lie
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:02 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] You know what he's going to do next Grind?
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:09 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He's going to claim that he did nothing wrong.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:14 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] This debate is going to last100 posts.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:19 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grind:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] haha
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:22 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He's going to end it with a patronizing remark towards me.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:36 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grind:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] come on
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:39 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grind:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] he didn't really lie
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:41 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grind:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] he's just stupid.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:44 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grind:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the posts are all there
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:54 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grind:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] he wouldn't be able to get away with consciencely lying
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:10:56 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Did he just not read the posts?
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](11:11:32 AM) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]watermark:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] How could he read that post, and come to the conclusion that I said "45% of the Christian population believes in creationism, this is a majority!"[/FONT]

Damo, I did not say that 45% was a majority, you lying piece of shit, I said that it was impossible for a majority of Christians to believe in evolution unless a ton of the people who said "Evolution happened without any help or interference from God" happened to be Christians. God you're a lying piece of shit.
You said, "A majority of christians believed in the creation story as a literal truth"...

When asked for proof you gave a link that said 45% of them do.

I'm embarrassed for you, I understand why you'd get "mad" by embarrassing yourself like that, but geebus, don't blame me I'm just the messenger.

You said, "A majority of christians believed in the creation story as a literal truth"...

When asked for proof you gave a link that said 45% of them do.

I'm embarrassed for you, I understand why you'd get "mad" by embarrassing yourself like that, but geebus, don't blame me I'm just the messenger.

Damo, I'm not having this argument with you. Go and piss off someone else.

Back