Paranormal State

LOL that's an interesting way of putting it. I think it's pretty good but I'm kinda eh with the Catholicism. I'm a Christian spiritualist so I think some of the stuff they do is eh and not what I would do. I want to see some of the other people more instead of that main guy. I also disagree with them about the demon and the name theory. My experiences with the spirit world is it's the energy that gives them power and not their name. "Ghost Hunters" is better though with the evidence. PA is just drama.

LOL that's an interesting way of putting it. I think it's pretty good but I'm kinda eh with the Catholicism. I'm a Christian spiritualist so I think some of the stuff they do is eh and not what I would do. I want to see some of the other people more instead of that main guy. I also disagree with them about the demon and the name theory. My experiences with the spirit world is it's the energy that gives them power and not their name. "Ghost Hunters" is better though with the evidence. PA is just drama.
I thought they were going to be more "skeptic" about it. I do like it though.

They give too much power, even blanking the names of the "demons". This gives human fear too much power.

Right but apparently they aren't and that could've been misleading. Right. It's all about the fear that gives the power because it's that negative energy going out there. Whether this spirit or another one around.

I thought they were going to be more "skeptic" about it. I do like it though.

They give too much power, even blanking the names of the "demons". This gives human fear too much power.

I have a different opinion than they do. But it is based on growing up in a religion that believed in their demons, etc, as well as my current religion.

The fear of the people who live in the house feeds the "demons". It is, in fact, (IMO of course) THE demon. While they help with their ceremonies, they do little to teach what is actually happening. The families give the "spirits" power because of their fear, in fact they create much of their circumstances because of it.

Exactly. They give them little to "fight" any repeat occurrences because they do not show that it is their fear that gives it "power".

Exactly. They think it has to do with their name but that's total crap. I believe in reincarnation and so since I do and I have my own memories I know I have had thousands of name's since I've been coming to Earth and God knows where else. So the name thing doesn't really matter. The spirit is going to show up how you know it and will recognize it. But yea it's definitley the fear because the fear gives out that negative energy. I would've taught them how to do a shield. I have one around me and the house and it does great!

Exactly. They give them little to "fight" any repeat occurrences because they do not show that it is their fear that gives it "power".

Exactly. They think it has to do with their name but that's total crap. I believe in reincarnation and so since I do and I have my own memories I know I have had thousands of name's since I've been coming to Earth and God knows where else. So the name thing doesn't really matter. The spirit is going to show up how you know it and will recognize it. But yea it's definitley the fear because the fear gives out that negative energy. I would've taught them how to do a shield. I have one around me and the house and it does great!

OMG...you really should consider changing your name to: 'Southern Comfort'!:shots:

You're pathetic. All you know how to do is attack people personally. And no I'm not changing my name because this is the name I use so get over it. I take it you've never had to deal with negative spirits before. So of course you'd rather soak in your ignorance. You seem to be good at that.

OMG...you really should consider changing your name to: 'Southern Comfort'!:shots:

AllI can reply is.............

You're pathetic. All you know how to do is attack people personally. And no I'm not changing my name because this is the name I use so get over it. I take it you've never had to deal with negative spirits before. So of course you'd rather soak in your ignorance. You seem to be good at that.

Grow up...get over your BS already...you are the pathetic one sweetie...I only joke with those I find funny...you are no longer funny...you really believe your own lies/fantasies!...How sad!;)

You're telling me to grow up? Now that's pretty funny. You're the one going on here demaning women who you don't like. That's pretty pathetic and childish right there. Nobody made you come into this thread. You can go somewhere else if you don't like the topic. You're officially on ignore. Bye loser. All I'm going to say to you from now on is this: :gives:

Grow up...get over your BS already...you are the pathetic one sweetie...I only joke with those I find funny...you are no longer funny...you really believe your own lies/fantasies!...How sad!;)

Whatever darla..............

You're telling me to grow up? Now that's pretty funny. You're the one going on here demaning women who you don't like. That's pretty pathetic and childish right there. Nobody made you come into this thread. You can go somewhere else if you don't like the topic. You're officially on ignore. Bye loser. All I'm going to say to you from now on is this: :gives:

I thought ya told all you were gone for the next 4 days or so...like ya had so many invitations and such....the IAwas the clincher...a typical darla response when called out on BS!

Uh what? I didn't say I was going anywhere. I am going somewhere but that's a little bit later for Christmas. Someone's been smoking too much pot.

I thought ya told all you were gone for the next 4 days or so...like ya had so many invitations and such....the IAwas the clincher...a typical darla response when called out on BS!

Whatever darla...

Uh what? I didn't say I was going anywhere. I am going somewhere but that's a little bit later for Christmas. Someone's been smoking too much pot.

The only pot I do is sitting on one... see the new avatar...will change shortly...I get bored with repeats...:rolleyes:

I don't believe that. You do a hell of a lot of repeating on the forum. Especially with your bimbo shit. You can't even think of any other name's to use for women you don't like. :gives:

The only pot I do is sitting on one... see the new avatar...will change shortly...I get bored with repeats...:rolleyes:

Only when the shoe fits...............

I don't believe that. You do a hell of a lot of repeating on the forum. Especially with your bimbo shit. You can't even think of any other name's to use for women you don't like. :gives:

When you quit acting like a bimbo I will call you a sexy/funny lady...fair enough?

I could give a damn bb. I only think it's pathetic and hilarious bimbo is the only name you can come up with yet you're supposed to be intelligent and I'm supposed to be the stupid one right? So use that supposive intelligence to come up with a better name. Apparently you have to steal other people's name's and can't even think of something from yourself you're that lazy. Pathetic. I laugh at your face.

When you quit acting like a bimbo I will call you a sexy/funny lady...fair enough?

LMAO.............

I could give a damn bb. I only think it's pathetic and hilarious bimbo is the only name you can come up with yet you're supposed to be intelligent and I'm supposed to be the stupid one right? So use that supposive intelligence to come up with a better name. Apparently you have to steal other people's name's and can't even think of something from yourself you're that lazy. Pathetic. I laugh at your face.

You only laugh in my face while you orgasm in delight of the down under scenario going on...ya are a true bimbo...sorry hun ya asked for the truth and now everyone has it! I hate to be so blunt..but hey when someones asks for the truth I will give it...sad sometimes, but no pain no gain..get real SB ya are starting to make me laugh at your nonsensical diatribes!:rolleyes:

Uh no hun. I'm not doing any such thing. Orgasm and your name together? Please I'd like to keep my dinner in my stomach instead of all over my computer from throwing up. Nonsensical diatribes? There you go again. And here you go again going off topic in yet another thread. Can you ever stay on topic and have an actual discussion? I think you're uncapable of doing so and you're proving it to me everyday Baka.

You only laugh in my face while you orgasm in delight of the down under scenario going on...ya are a true bimbo...sorry hun ya asked for the truth and now everyone has it! I hate to be so blunt..but hey when someones asks for the truth I will give it...sad sometimes, but no pain no gain..get real SB ya are starting to make me laugh at your nonsensical diatribes!:rolleyes:

Back