Paranormal State

I dunno. The whole idea of working as a skeptic is gone with this show too. The first thing they did in the one I watched with the "demon" was call on a Priest.

And the Holy Water - lame.

The movie about spirits speaking through televisions and other audio equipment really freaked me out - especially the very end, after the credits where they flashed some images and voices through the snow. :o

I don't get the Holy Water either. *shrug* Are you talking about "The Grudge" movie? That one was okay. The Japanese version is probably better but I haven't seen it.

The movie about spirits speaking through televisions and other audio equipment really freaked me out - especially the very end, after the credits where they flashed some images and voices through the snow. :o

Side story:

My little brother had rented the Ring on DVD a few years back. He was alone in the house and as I was leaving for the mall I noticed that he popped it in and began to watch it. About an hour later I was at the mall and called him at home and said (in a super creepy voice):

Seven Days.....you have seven days.

I have never heard that kid so scared in all my life......all I heard through the phone was then, "Helllo....who is this" fumbling......I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard.

Needless to say he hasn't forgiven me to this day.

Side story:

My little brother had rented the Ring on DVD a few years back. He was alone in the house and as I was leaving for the mall I noticed that he popped it in and began to watch it. About an hour later I was at the mall and called him at home and said (in a super creepy voice):

I have never heard that kid so scared in all my life......all I heard through the phone was then, "Helllo....who is this" fumbling......I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard.

You rule!

EVPs RULE!

Ever listen to Coast to Coast AM? They play those on some nights.

The freakiest one I heard was the one from the psych ward where they did forced late term abortions of a certain type that would basically drown the unborn... the "voice" was of a child saying, "I can't breathe! Will somebody help me?"

It was very freaky...

EVPs RULE!

The freakiest one I heard was the one from the psych ward where they did forced late term abortions of a certain type that would basically drown the unborn... the "voice" was of a child saying, "I can't breathe! Will somebody help me?"

It was very freaky...

why do I keep coming back to this thread. This is my last post. I mean it this time

EVPs RULE!

It was very freaky...

There's a web site somewhere with some really good recordings. Creeped me out. I get scared easy, so I'm not the best judge of what's creepy.

This is funny though. A long time ago, my mother's good friend who is also psychic gave me a very interesting reading when I was a teenager. She said that one day, I would be outside in my backyard pool when someone is going to enter my house through the front. I wont be sure that someone is there, but she told me to tell them to get out and they leave. Their intent is to rob, not harm, so I shouldn't be too scared. She also said I would be in the pool playing with my three daughters. Since I'm so easily scared, do you think I was frightened by the prospect of an intruder? No. My first thought was 'woohoo, I'm going to be rich and have a pool in my back yard!!". Well, fastforward to many years later and this did happen. I was in my backyard playing with three little girls in a super sized plastic blow up pool! One little girl was my daughter and I babysat the other two! I did hear someone come in through the front and I did yell to get the f*ck out and they left. No mansion though. :(

Last edited:
There's a web site somewhere with some really good recordings. Creeped me out. I get scared easy, so I'm not the best judge of what's creepy.

This is funny though. A long time ago, my mother's good friend who is also psychic gave me a very interesting reading when I was a teenager. She said that one day, I would be outside in my backyard pool when someone is going to enter my house through the front. I wont be sure that someone is there, but she told me to tell them to get out and they leave. Their intent is to rob, not harm, so I shouldn't be too scared. She also said I would be in the pool playing with my three daughters. Since I'm so easily scared, do you think I was frightened by the prospect of an intruder? No. My first thought was 'woohoo, I'm going to be rich and have a pool in my back yard!!". Well, fastforward to many years later and this did happen. I was in my backyard playing with three little girls in a super sized plastic blow up pool! One little girl was my daughter and I babysat the other two! I did hear someone come in through the front and I did yell to get the f*ck out and they left. No mansion though. :(
Well, at least he left.

It must have been a mansion though. People don't rob the poor.... at least smart people don't.

Well, at least he left.

It must have been a mansion though. People don't rob the poor.... at least smart people don't.

This neighbourhood used to be really bad. The bloody crackheads would steal towels off your clothes line if they had the chance.

This neighbourhood used to be really bad. The bloody crackheads would steal towels off your clothes line if they had the chance.
See? I was right. Smart people don't rob the poor. I thought they solved all those issues in Canada. Why would anyone do crack in Canada?

See? I was right. Smart people don't rob the poor. I thought they solved all those issues in Canada. Why would anyone do crack in Canada?

We have to have a few bad teeth up here. Otherwise we'd have nothing to air on "To Serve and Protect' other than RCMP officers stopping on the highway to admire deers.

LOL! That's pretty funny! Mean too tho.

Side story:

Wow scary and freaky. I was doing a recording once and when I was listening to the play back I heard a little girl giggle. That was weird.

EVPs RULE!

It was very freaky...

Wow that's pretty something. Too bad about the lack of mansion though. You could've had us all over for ghost stories. ;)

Wow scary and freaky. I was doing a recording once and when I was listening to the play back I heard a little girl giggle. That was weird.
Yeah, that would be an EVP.

And the movie was "White Noise"... It just leaped into my brain from my subconscious while I was typing this.

Yea. I've tried to do other EVPs but only got one another time and it was a male voice. I don't think it said anything but tried to say "hi" or something like that. I usually hear things with my ears actually. Ah I don't think I've seen that movie. Is it any good?

Yeah, that would be an EVP.

And the movie was "White Noise"... It just leaped into my brain from my subconscious while I was typing this.

Yea. I've tried to do other EVPs but only got one another time and it was a male voice. I don't think it said anything but tried to say "hi" or something like that. I usually hear things with my ears actually. Ah I don't think I've seen that movie. Is it any good?
It was kind of cool. But then I'm a fan of EVP phenomena anyway and I was probably going to like it even if it stank to high heaven.

Back