Pat Robertson claims gay people in SF have special rings to give people AIDS

I hope his dick rots off and. He dies a slow and painful, miserable death from the bubonic plague that takes down every nutcase evangelical like him in the nation. Then, when he's in purgatory I hope he gets fucked up the ass by every man, woman and child awaiting their entry into the pearly gates, followed by Jesus Christ Himself fucking him with a six foot long, four inch round staff. Then kicking his ass so hard he plummets into Hades and fries to a crisp of eternal damnation.

Next question?

when did you shake hands with him?......

Hard to tell.....he said he wanted his dick to rot off......maybe he just wants him to have more in common with him........

Can't help thinking there is a rule violation there.

Then, when he's in purgatory I hope he gets fucked up the ass by every man, woman and child awaiting their entry into the pearly gates, followed by Jesus Christ Himself fucking him with a six foot long, four inch round staff.

Funny, when Muslim or Jewish clerics express an opinion that homosexuals don't like, I don't recall the same outpouring of mockery and hatred. Why is that?

Whats sad is that there are fundamentalists who believe every word this guy says, and a comment like that is fundraising gold for the 700 club.

I hope his dick rots off and. He dies a slow and painful, miserable death from the bubonic plague that takes down every nutcase evangelical like him in the nation. Then, when he's in purgatory I hope he gets fucked up the ass by every man, woman and child awaiting their entry into the pearly gates, followed by Jesus Christ Himself fucking him with a six foot long, four inch round staff. Then kicking his ass so hard he plummets into Hades and fries to a crisp of eternal damnation.

Next question?

I didn't know you were religious?

Whats sad is that there are fundamentalists who believe every word this guy says, and a comment like that is fundraising gold for the 700 club.

What's really sad is this guy is actually a little more sane than crackpot creationist like Ham, Comfort or pmp.

Back