Pat Robertson claims gay people in SF have special rings to give people AIDS

And this wouldn't be a rule violation:
"when did you shake hands with him?...... "????????????????????????????? Hypocrite.

Reported.

Forget it. I can't even get the mods to do anything with someone from here who pretended he was me on another forum, even furnished them with his IP - <nope>, which happens to be in Arizona, hmmmm, and they refuse to do anything.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This forum is no different than DP, they thrive off trolls, they jack off to troll behavior. They turn the other cheek when people say categorically stating someone has AIDS is slander just as easily as they accept and foster internet bullying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy they are keeping you hopping today huh Damo? Usually Grind or Billy is on duty. Well it is about time you started earning what we're paying you around here!

Forget it. I can't even get the mods to do anything with someone from here who pretended he was me on another forum, even furnished them with his IP - <nope>, which happens to be in Arizona, hmmmm, and they refuse to do anything.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This forum is no different than DP, they thrive off trolls, they jack off to troll behavior. They turn the other cheek when people say categorically stating someone has AIDS is slander just as easily as they accept and foster internet bullying.

you're a troll you idiot. If we came down tough on trolls you would be the first to go. You complain about someone else posting your images on another forum as if it's the worst thing in the world when YOU DID THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING 4-5 DAYS AGO BY POSTING PICTURES OF AN ADMIN OVER THERE! You were going to get banned for it too but the person ended up deferring. Come to think of it, you are the one that did it first and it's probably the reason why the other poster posted pictures of you. (duhhh)

If you don't want to get burned, stay out of the kitchen
The information you gave us is 100% useless, I FUCKING ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU FUCKING MORON. I TOLD YOU.

Your "problems" are never going to be solved howey. Because you are an idiot that only lives in a world of half truths and incomplete information. Maybe even lies. I don't know. But the bottom line is y
ou need to accept that. Your problems aren't going away, because 95% of the time you create them yourself.

If you cannot accept that, it's time to get the fuck out

if someone took photos from your forum and posted them some place else......(and to get in your forum even to look around, you need to register).....isn't the person you're looking for a member of YOUR forum, not this one?.......

I found a picture of the rings. Owey can explain how they transmit disease. Note: None of these are his, the one on the left is much too loose for the only part of Oweys' body that isn't fat.

adult_141_chart.jpg

Back