Peelian Police Principles

He should never have been allowed to check all those firearms into his room. They should have been placed into storage whilst he was staying at the hotel.

Even in the so called Wild West, guns had to handed into the sheriff in towns like Tombstone.

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/10-misconceptions-guns-wild-west-pics/

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

And how was anyone to know that he had them; because your inclusion of the word "checked in" could be seen as to imply that the Hotel knew he had them and allowed it?

Haven't been there for a while, last time I went was with a hugely likeable American called James Martin who was, and still is, working in Bangkok for a healthcare company. He is delightful company, urbane, witty and worldly wise. Pretty everything that you are not, in fact. If you ever crawl out of your mum's basement perhaps some travelling would open your horizons. There is a great pub near there on Soi 23, Sukhumvit Road called the Queen Victoria. Great beer, food and reasonably priced.

You have no idea where I live, where I travel or who I am, filthy farang.

Unlike yourself, I never felt the compulsion to boast post on JPP.

Ask your bought Thai wife what her compatriots call Brits like you.

You have no idea where I live, where I travel or who I am, filthy farang.

Unlike yourself, I never felt the compulsion to boast post on JPP.

Ask your bought Thai wife what her compatriots call Brits like you.
No but you do feel the compulsion to troll constantly, changing your persona every so often. It is pretty obvious to anyone sentient that you're a total sperg, friendless and unloved. Even today you can't resist the temptation to be an arsehole, it's something innate within you. Anyway I am off to see some friends, as you obviously don't have any just carry on being a arsehole.

Last edited:
Pretty much all of them, didn't you read them?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

No, they do not address how the public should behave; but when do you intend to begin complaining about the way the public behaves and list the number of instances where they failed to follow their principals?

No but you do feel the compulsion to troll constantly, changing your persona every so often. It is pretty obvious to anyone sentient that you're a total sperg, friendless and unloved. Even today you can't resist the temptation to be an arsehole, it's something innate within you. Anyway I am off to see some friends, as you obviously don't have any just carry on being a arsehole.

So you say.

Try not to post from the pub on your Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk. Remember what happened last time.

No, they do not address how the public should behave; but when do you intend to begin complaining about the way the public behaves and list the number of instances where they failed to follow their principals?
OK, it is there if you look, it is basically saying that if you treat people better they will respond. Anyway I beseech you to read this excellent article from the Fabius Maximus website. Don't dismiss it out of hand, read the whole thing and then tell me why, if you can, it is wrong. Here is a snippet.

The key actor in our broken system

The major insight Pfaff proves is the central role of prosecutors in the rising rates of incarceration. They have vast powers. Who to prosecute, for what crimes, and for what sentences — and little supervision.

“If sentences aren’t getting (much) longer, and if they aren’t*hat long to start with, then what is causing prison growth? The obvious answer is rising admissions — in fact, this must be true, since the only changes that can drive up prison populations are changes in the number of people entering*prison or changes in the amount of time they spend there once they are admitted. And the person driving up admissions is the prosecutor. …

“This is a tremendous amount of power for one official*to have, and it is made all the more powerful by the fact that*prosecutors*generally wield it out of public view. Nearly 95% of the cases that prosecutors decide to prosecute end up with the defendant pleading guilty. For all the courtroom drama we see on Law & Order, nearly everyone in prison ended up there by signing a piece of*paper in a dingy conference room in a county office building, or in a dingier room in a local jail*.

Our thicket of overlapping laws, often with extremely high minimums, allows prosecutors to terrify defendants — most of whom have no effective legal aid — into pleading guilty to “lesser” charges.

“Taken together, these attributes and tools*make prosecutors the most powerful actors in the criminal justice system. …Prosecutors …have used this power to drive up prison populations even as crime has declined over the past twenty or so years. To date, however, no state or federal level proposal aimed at cutting prison populations has sought to explicitly regulate this power. Everyone else in the criminal justice system currently faces reforms, such as efforts to change interactions between civilians and police, or to amend sentencing laws and parole policies. But prosecutors have remained untouched.”

It is great gig. Only 15% of elections for district attorneys are contested, and the incumbent wins about 70% of those. And they usually win in court.*Public defenders are underfunded and overwhelmed. Our ideals call for everyone to have their day in court with their defense counsel. But we do not want to pay for either one of these.

https://fabiusmaximus.com/2017/12/24/john-pfaff-locked-in-our-criminal-injustice-system/

OK, it is there if you look, it is basically saying that if you treat people better they will respond. Anyway I beseech you to read this excellent article from the Fabius Maximus website. Don't dismiss it out of hand, read the whole thing and then tell me why, if you can, it is wrong.

https://fabiusmaximus.com/2017/12/24/john-pfaff-locked-in-our-criminal-injustice-system/

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH; so it is your impression that the public never act out towards the Police, until the Police act out towards them. :palm:

Then explain this one:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH; so it is your impression that the public never act out towards the Police, until the Police act out towards them. :palm:
Holy shit, you're impossible. You didn't even bother to read that. By the way, Fabius Maximus is considered right of centre, no way is it Raw Story or Daily Kos.

Holy shit, you're impossible. You didn't even bother to read that. By the way, Fabius Maximus is considered right of centre, no way is it Raw Story or Daily Kos.

We can all use particular examples to prove a point.

I noticed that not only did you make the decision to not include the video, in your reply; but you also made the decision to not even address it. :good4u:

AND YET................................, you still fail to address it, within the boundaries of your OP. :good4u:
So have you read the article, why won't you answer? I have seen that video, seems clear that the guy was either mentally disturbed or choosing suicide by cop

So have you read the article, why won't you answer? I have seen that video, seems clear that the guy was either mentally disturbed or choosing suicide by cop

So explain how it fits into your agenda and OP?

You have still failed to address my questioning of your apparent conclusion that the public never behave incorrectly, until the Police "start it".

So explain how it fits into your agenda and OP?

You have still failed to address my questioning of your apparent conclusion that the public never behave incorrectly, until the Police "start it".
Again, read the article and you might have your questioned answered. It's all there if you choose to read and comprehend.

Again, read the article and you might have your questioned answered. It's all there if you choose to read and comprehend.

Typical loser behavior.
Instead of addressing what was raised, they just keep saying that the questioner should read the article; because this way the poster of the article can avoid what was asked. :good4u:

Looks like the Caliphate has relocated to Englandistan.

26oj.jpg

Typical loser behavior.
Instead of addressing what was raised, they just keep saying that the questioner should read the article; because this way the poster of the article can avoid what was asked. :good4u:
So asking you to read the article first is too much to expect. You need to bone up up on cause and effect. You only concentrate on the effects but seemingly have no interest in wondering what is the cause.

The US incarcerates just over 2.2 million people compared to the UK where the comparable figure is just shy of 86,000. Given that the US population is roughly 5 times ours, that means you jail people around 5 times as much as over here. Do you never stop to wonder why there is such a huge disparity?

Back