Pentagon considered building a "Gay" bomb...

Not really....

It's not a matter of being offended by it. I consider it a way to dismiss the people who are anti-war. Oh those hippies. Most people think of a hippy, they think of some old, dirty flower child, in their 60's now, with pot-damaged brain cells.

We who were actually there back in the day...see those who continue this diatribe are the "Children" of those "loosey gooseies" Brain damaged by those drugs...Pre Med 101....lol

It's not a matter of being offended by it. I consider it a way to dismiss the people who are anti-war. Oh those hippies. Most people think of a hippy, they think of some old, dirty flower child, in their 60's now, with pot-damaged brain cells.

These kids dressed this way when we were not at war. They look like the flower children did in the '60's. This is the Bay Area after all, home to the hippy movement. Is refering to them as part of the 'counter-culture' more appropriate? I'm referring strictly to these kids/young adults working on Telegraph Ave in Berkely.

Yeah, I look at them and don't understand what they are doing. I'm sure they look at me and feel the same way. That's cool, to each his own.

Yeah right dude....

I did Zero Drugs or Alcohol prior to Nam, found some over there though compliments of uncle sam.

Like two beer ration at meal time...gimmee a break...ya were weak...don't blame Uncle Sam on your personal lust and weakness...I am begining to worry about you!

These kids dressed this way when we were not at war. They look like the flower children did in the '60's. This is the Bay Area after all, home to the hippy movement. Is refering to them as part of the 'counter-culture' more appropriate? I'm referring strictly to these kids/young adults working on Telegraph Ave in Berkely.

Yeah, I look at them and don't understand what they are doing. I'm sure they look at me and feel the same way. That's cool, to each his own.

Maybe they think you are counter-culture! :)

Like two beer ration at meal time...gimmee a break...ya were weak...don't blame Uncle Sam on your personal lust and weakness...I am begining to worry about you!

HUH ?
Personal lust and weakness ?

Your first track did not work so you flip things around ?

Last edited:
I did reread. Where does personal lust figure into Nam ?
Heck I did not even hire a hooker over there. Unlike most of the married guys.

I did reread. Where does personal lust figure into Nam ?
Heck I did not even hire a hooker over there. Unlike most of the married guys.
The "lust" was for the drugs, dude. You said it was courtesy of the US Government, he says it was your own weakness.

Ahhh, well if I had not gotten sent to Nam by my fine government I would not have discovered the drugs. I was a poster boy christian youth :)
Believe it or not it is fact.

I avoided those types that used drugs, but in the military you do not get to pick who you associate with and when an officer offers a joint to a newbie in the battlefield....
We are programmed to follow our officers leads :D

Last edited:
Right...

Ahhh, well if I had not gotten sent to Nam by my fine government I would not have discovered the drugs. I was a poster boy christian youth :)
Believe it or not it is fact.

I avoided those types that used drugs, but in the military you do not get to pick who you associate with and when an officer offers a joint to a newbie in the battlefield....
We are programmed to follow our officers leads :D

Like I said personal weakness on your part...and by the way if ya had been in my platoon I would have stuffed the weed up your sorry arse...enough said...'Sgt'

Yep Christianity does breed personal weakness BB , glad you agree.
I was taught to follow and support god and country.
An officer with bars no less to a newby is near godlike, and yes I was weak then, else I would have gone to Canada.
But I followed along like the little sheeple I was raised in church to be.

But I follow no one now, probably the best thing nam did for me.

who is the weaker now BB, I follow no one you follow your party.

Just saw your last....

Yep Christianity does breed personal weakness BB , glad you agree.
I was taught to follow and support god and country.
An officer with bars no less to a newby is near godlike, and yes I was weak then, else I would have gone to Canada.
But I followed along like the little sheeple I was raised in church to be.

But I follow no one now, probably the best thing nam did for me.

who is the weaker now BB, I follow no one you follow your party.

sentence as I was leaving...you are correct I do not follow the 'Pot Party' give it a rest Sgt...demoted to Cpl...for this comment...I am a registered 'American Independent' party member...nice Liberal try though...and by the way how is your agriculture crop...Oregon is well known for the Green....lol I may be back later if I get everything done...

istead of " i was born this way" it will be " i was bombed this way "

lol... ya i know yet another bad attemt at hummor

"This is what our money goes to.

{shakes head}"

And yet liberals want to take more money from the people and give it to these idiots in DC.

Back