BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
brent
dano
darla
ladyt
wanderingbear
desh (WHAT THE FUCK THIS BOARD WAS YOUR LIFE)
dixie (he starts all the good shit)

I would send you a PM on that Grind, but I would have to cut and paste who to send it to.

haha i have to do that when im logged out from jpp. luckily i set my clipboard to store 25 items, so i can always just bring it up real quick

She couldn't handle being made to look so foolish.

She called me a "mind pretzel biting fly" and left the board.

I literally blew her mind.

This is how we defeat the libtards. Arguing the truth, always, everday. 24/7. With fearlessness, loudly, for all american. All they have is shutting down the conversation. *shrugh*.

Wow, now that's what I call an accurate characterization.

It sounds like a bad Chinese translation into english.

"Ahh so. Would you like more Mind Pretzel Biting Fly snacks?"

or "ahh so. Master has showed me the fighting technique of the Mind Pretzel Biting Fly."

I love it regardless.

I wish RStringfield, Ironhead, and Adam Weinberg would all come back and post regularly. The libertarians have taught me a lot, and they are cool dudes (and its comical when Midcan challenges them to a debate).

I also miss Gentoo from FP.com, who left before this board was ever imagined. He retired to the Bahamas, but I don't see why he allowed that to prevent him from stopping by for at least a few hours a week...

I wish RStringfield, Ironhead, and Adam Weinberg would all come back and post regularly. The libertarians have taught me a lot, and they are cool dudes (and its comical when Midcan challenges them to a debate).

I also miss Gentoo from FP.com, who left before this board was ever imagined. He retired to the Bahamas, but I don't see why he allowed that to prevent him from stopping by for at least a few hours a week...

Why would Gentoo want to interrupt peace and tranquility with madness and mayhem?

Back