people that need to come back and start posting

Arguing against borderline retarded people who think that Obama wants to euthanize old people isn't that fun.

Arguing against borderline retarded people who think that Obama wants to euthanize old people isn't that fun.

Agreed but we have the ignore function and there are still several of us more reasonable types around. Miss ya LadyT.

She couldn't handle being made to look so foolish.

She called me a "mind pretzel biting fly" and left the board.

I literally blew her mind.

This is how we defeat the libtards. Arguing the truth, always, everday. 24/7. With fearlessness, loudly, for all american. All they have is shutting down the conversation. *shrugh*.
She, Desh and the other ladies, just has to handle you like the Columbine, trench coat mafia wannabe that you are, pretty much fart in your direction and imitate what I do to you, ignore you rants or give it back in good fun.

People have to realize that your words in no way define them. You remind me of the four year old who loves to say "poop" for the shock value.

I don't allow myself to be shocked by people's behavior, anymore.

when did you ever debate....a bit ago you admitted to relishing the fact you riled people up with your meadowmuffins.....

i've haven't been here since the beginning, but since i have, i've not seen one single debate from you, seems like all ad homs and troll flame stuff solely to rile people up

when did you ever debate....a bit ago you admitted to relishing the fact you riled people up with your meadowmuffins.....

i've haven't been here since the beginning, but since i have, i've not seen one single debate from you, seems like all ad homs and troll flame stuff solely to rile people up

Yeah, but libs are like vampires, they can't see their reflections. You can hold up that ol' hypocrite mirror and all they give you is a blank stare or whineeeeeee!

She, Desh and the other ladies, just has to handle you like the Columbine, trench coat mafia wannabe that you are, pretty much fart in your direction and imitate what I do to you, ignore you rants or give it back in good fun.

People have to realize that your words in no way define them. You remind me of the four year old who loves to say "poop" for the shock value.

I don't allow myself to be shocked by people's behavior, anymore.

Right. Label and dismiss. Never think.

You pseudointellectual lib broad types are the worst brainwashed amongst us.

Sure. dehumanize babies. Discriminate against white men , your own sons even, so you can feel just.

Your eyes glaze over with reason and logic. You just took your worldview from some cute male libbed out idiot professor in college. Tiger Beat for the mind. Nihilistic Bimbos of the New World Order. A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Right. Label and dismiss. Never think.

You pseudointellectual lib broad types are the worst brainwashed amongst us.

Sure. dehumanize babies. Discriminate against white men , your own sons even, so you can feel just.

Your eyes glaze over with reason and logic. You just took your worldview from some cute male libbed out idiot professor in college. Tiger Beat for the mind. Nihilistic Bimbos of the New World Order. A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Well when you read her astute wisdom: "they has to handle you"...

You has to know she's dummer than a box-a-rox.

Shake the dust and move on.

Back