Perhaps there is a God....

US chief justice suffers seizure

The chief justice of the United States Supreme Court has been taken to hospital after suffering a seizure.

John Roberts, 52, collapsed at his holiday seaside home in the north-eastern state of Maine on Monday, said a spokeswoman for the court.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6923426.stm

Wow, such a compassionate liberal and human you are. I disagree with your politics so I want you to die. Real nice.

Wow, such a compassionate liberal and human you are. I disagree with your politics so I want you to die. Real nice.

No. It's "you're a fanatic on the opposite side of the ideological fence as I am, and you were plucked while young so you could f with me, my country, and everyone who isn't a rich whore, for the next 50 years...unless, God had other plans"

In which case, party at my place!

I have never claimed to be compassionate with assholes.
Where did I say I wanted him to die ? Still spinning CAW ?

I have never claimed to be compassionate with assholes.
Where did I say I wanted him to die ? Still spinning CAW ?

"Perhaps there is a God"? Should I assume you were saying you were so thankful he survived that there must be a God?

And I agree with your sentiments--- that was not a reasonable thing to say.

Last edited:
Hey guys give him a break , he is now medically considered an epileptic.

I hope he does well with his medication.

It may explain his laspes in judgement though.

Ok, some people, sooo not invited to my "Yippee, a space opened up on the court" party.
I'd bet that the next choice would be "worse". (quotations because it would depend on who you were and what perspective you have on Roberts)

I'd bet that the next choice would be "worse". (quotations because it would depend on who you were and what perspective you have on Roberts)

Yes it would depend, but with the Democratic majority, (which we did not have when Alito and Roberts were shoved) from my perspective, it could and would only get better.

Ok, some people, sooo not invited to my "Yippee, a space opened up on the court" party.

LOL! I'll be there wearing bells. I was hoping to have one for a certain someone's polyps. But that didn't happen.

It's threads like this I remember whenever the 'left' says the 'right' is so mean spirited.

Back