Perhaps there is a God....

No. It's "you're a fanatic on the opposite side of the ideological fence as I am, and you were plucked while young so you could f with me, my country, and everyone who isn't a rich whore, for the next 50 years...unless, God had other plans"

In which case, party at my place!

You're from New York, we all know New Yorkers have no heart. :)

No. It's "you're a fanatic on the opposite side of the ideological fence as I am, and you were plucked while young so you could f with me, my country, and everyone who isn't a rich whore, for the next 50 years...unless, God had other plans"

In which case, party at my place!

That is fucked up Darla.

Ohh, the stroke guy. I wonder what he did to piss Gawd off ?

That was just my point, nothing he did. The man got sick right after winning the Senate seat, some on the right wished to dance on that. To me, that's every bit as sick as the dancing on the illness of Roberts or Cheney and says more about those that do, then those that are sick.

I'm disgusted by those on both sides, politics is not a blood sport.

That was just my point, nothing he did. The man got sick right after winning the Senate seat, some on the right wished to dance on that. To me, that's every bit as sick as the dancing on the illness of Roberts or Cheney and says more about those that do, then those that are sick.

Oh, in war time, you better believe it is.

It comes down to, whose blood is going to be spilled.

How easy it is to convince yourself otherwise, huh?

Yeah.

There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like all the folks on the hill

But if you're smiling, then it doesn't count. See, me, I don't smile about it, or feel bad about it. I'll trade his ass, or Cheney's ass any day, any day.

Well it was not in the past, but not so sure now....

It seemed to become one during the clowntoon administration.

Oh, in war time, you better believe it is.

It comes down to, whose blood is going to be spilled.

How easy it is to convince yourself otherwise, huh?

Yeah.

There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like all the folks on the hill

But if you're smiling, then it doesn't count. See, me, I don't smile about it, or feel bad about it. I'll trade his ass, or Cheney's ass any day, any day.
And that puts you in the same mindset as calling all liberals, 'traitors' and all soldiers, 'baby killers' and all conservatives 'war mongers.' It's an idiots way of coping and not rational.

And that puts you in the same mindset as calling all liberals, 'traitors' and all soldiers, 'baby killers' and all conservatives 'war mongers.' It's an idiots way of coping and not rational.

It's not about coping, it's about winning, so that more don't die.

I don't consider that idiotic, but rather, extremely pragmatic. I'm not emotional about it, true. I'm not going to cry for you, even if bush died I wouldn't.

I'd be too busy counting up how many people might not die, that would have before.

It's not about coping, it's about winning, so that more don't die.

I don't consider that idiotic, but rather, extremely pragmatic. I'm not emotional about it, true. I'm not going to cry for you, even if bush died I wouldn't.

I'd be too busy counting up how many people might not die, that would have before.

I would never expect a cyber buddy to cry for me, since you wouldn't know if I died. :cool:

I will not cry though if a Democrat is elected, no matter which. I just wonder how you will deal with the likelihood that whichever gets in there is very unlikely to change one thing. Then do you go Cindy Sheehan nutty?

I would never expect a cyber buddy to cry for me, since you wouldn't know if I died. :cool:

I will not cry though if a Democrat is elected, no matter which. I just wonder how you will deal with the likelihood that whichever gets in there is very unlikely to change one thing. Then do you go Cindy Sheehan nutty?

I don't believe that whoever gets in doesn't matter, and that they are all the same, and that nothing will ever change. I don't think I could ever believe that.

I don't think that Cindy is nuts, she is just not very politically astute.

And when I was talking about dying, I did not mean you, or any average person. I was speaking of those few who actually personally started that war, and who could actually, personally, stop it. :)

I don't believe that whoever gets in doesn't matter, and that they are all the same, and that nothing will ever change. I don't think I could ever believe that.

And when I was talking about dying, I did not mean you, or any average person. I was speaking of those few who actually personally started that war, and who could actually, personally, stop it. :)
I think she was ill used by the anti-war groups, using her notoriety may have gotten them news but it short-circuited her grieving cycle and has made her just a bit batty.

Hillary has already said as much, many times. The rest just haven't been in the position she has been, with the realities. Cindy is nuts, Code Pink nuts. If a Democrat is elected president, which I fully expect, how will you handle it if the 'troops don't come home?'

I think she was ill used by the anti-war groups, using her notoriety may have gotten them news but it short-circuited her grieving cycle and has made her just a bit batty.

Yeah, maybe. I don't know. I think she went off into too many directions as well. Who told her to meet with Chavez, for instance? Maybe some anti-war big wig did tell her to do that, but it was stupid.

Hillary has already said as much, many times. The rest just haven't been in the position she has been, with the realities. Cindy is nuts, Code Pink nuts. If a Democrat is elected president, which I fully expect, how will you handle it if the 'troops don't come home?'

CodePink is an entity, how can it be "nuts"? Do you mean all individual members of the group are nuts? And what makes you think so?

I will agitate and work at the grassroots base level to move them where they should be. That is how I will handle it. I am hoping to avoid Hillary for that reason. Less work later for me.

Back