Perhaps there is a God....

SF, if I hadn't recently found out that you have such a filthy mind, which I consider a big attribute, I'd start giving you a few kicks in the butt for these latest anti-women rants of yours.

CodePink is an entity, how can it be "nuts"? Do you mean all individual members of the group are nuts? And what makes you think so?

I will agitate and work at the grassroots base level to move them where they should be. That is how I will handle it. I am hoping to avoid Hillary for that reason. Less work later for me.

Code Pink is probably causing more problems for the Left than the administration, that to me would be called a failure of tactics. Same as the UK attempted suicide attacks were a failure, making it impossible for Brown to go 'softer on WOT'. Cindy went from 'grieving mom' to 'nut case' with Code Pink, Chavez, picketing Pelosi, etc.

As for the 'agitation' IF the scenario plays out, why would it work better than the 'agitation' going on now?

SF, if I hadn't recently found out that you have such a filthy mind, which I consider a big attribute, I'd start giving you a few kicks in the butt for these latest anti-women rants of yours.

Just jerking your chain... mainly in response to the whole men are from mars women are from venus comment. Just trying to live up to the "man" image. :D

Oh, we did decide on him?

and please please please do NOT tease a man about this. We get really really excited... kind of like hanging a piece of bacon above a dog and making him really really want it.... then you take the bacon away and say...just kidding. So cruel. :rolleyes:

Code Pink is probably causing more problems for the Left than the administration, that to me would be called a failure of tactics. Same as the UK attempted suicide attacks were a failure, making it impossible for Brown to go 'softer on WOT'. Cindy went from 'grieving mom' to 'nut case' with Code Pink, Chavez, picketing Pelosi, etc.

As for the 'agitation' IF the scenario plays out, why would it work better than the 'agitation' going on now?

Are you actually comparing a peace group to a murderous terrorist attack?

and please please please do NOT tease a man about this. We get really really excited... kind of like hanging a piece of bacon above a dog and making him really really want it.... then you take the bacon away and say...just kidding. So cruel. :rolleyes:

Tiana is the one teasing you, you know how she is.

Not. Hire. Not. need. hire. No. directions. either.

I have the funniest story of when my fiance and my brother decided they were going to fix the leak under our sink. It's long, and hysterical, but too long to post here. It ends with my fiance yelling out "shut it off shut it off" and my brother going, where's the turn off where's the turnoff? And my fiance being soaked. And I swear to God, it's true.

So, I know.

Are you actually comparing a peace group to a murderous terrorist attack?

No. Funny thing, I respect your more clear thinking to interpret this as more than a diversionary strawman. My point, which was clear, was in misplaced tactics.

Back