Perhaps there is a God....

It's threads like this I remember whenever the 'left' says the 'right' is so mean spirited.

At least we focus our negative energy on people that have intentionally and indiscriminately caused pain and suffering throughout the world rather. That's a lot better supporting and cheerleading policies that cause pain and suffering to innocent men, women and children.

At least we focus our negative energy on people that have intentionally and indiscriminately caused pain and suffering throughout the world rather. That's a lot better supporting and cheerleading policies that cause pain and suffering to innocent men, women and children.

QFT

um... yeah... I knew it was going to happen and the guy really did need a cell phone... So I told him to take hers.

Ohhh. "Pre" meant , because I hadn't committed the sin yet.

I commit this sin every week guys. There was no pre.

I feel terrible.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure the guy who stole my cell phone last night, was sent by God to punish me.

And the fact that the Democrats will likely control at least 2 of the 3 branches of the federal government is punishment as well? LOL! For claiming the right is too 'religious' it seems there are suddenly many on the left finding God.

I'm not really into 'hate.' Never wished harm to Tim Johnson, I'm glad to hear his recovery is going well. On another messageboard I remember some on the right doing what has been with with Cheney, Roberts, etc., with Johnson. I was appalled then, am now. And yes, I said so.

It's like this Ted Stevens thing, so many on the left think that the right is going to be screaming, my only thought, 'couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.'

And the fact that the Democrats will likely control at least 2 of the 3 branches of the federal government is punishment as well? LOL! For claiming the right is too 'religious' it seems there are suddenly many on the left finding God. ---------------snip---------------

'

I will consider anything less than 3 out of 3 branches, to be a punishment to me, yes. :)

And the fact that the Democrats will likely control at least 2 of the 3 branches of the federal government is punishment as well? LOL! For claiming the right is too 'religious' it seems there are suddenly many on the left finding God.

I'm not really into 'hate.' Never wished harm to Tim Johnson, I'm glad to hear his recovery is going well. On another messageboard I remember some on the right doing what has been with with Cheney, Roberts, etc., with Johnson. I was appalled then, am now. And yes, I said so.

It's like this Ted Stevens thing, so many on the left think that the right is going to be screaming, my only thought, 'couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.'

when a corrupt elected official digs his own hole I am pleased to see them fall into it.

What did Johnson do to deserve your rath?

Back