Personal notes

How about letting women have a try at ruling the world? Can't get any worse than what man has done so far!

Just my sweet little ole opinion!

How about letting women have a try at ruling the world? Can't get any worse than what man has done so far!

Just my sweet little ole opinion!

Women have the power to override men They just need take the reigns and do it already.

Men are total, egomaniacal, unconscious idiot morons until we are 80+, at which point we become harmless, sweet, funny caricatures. Women need to shut men down more often.

Women have the power to override men They just need take the reigns and do it already.

Men are total, egomaniacal, unconscious idiot morons until we are 80+, at which point we become harmless, sweet, funny caricatures. Women need to shut men down more often.

I know that I get up every morning and do my part.

But I can’t do it alone.

I know that I get up every morning and do my part.

But I can’t do it alone.
It's like Congress. They actually have to work together to exercise the power of their branch of government.

Lysistrata is a great example of how it can be done....

;)

Getting religion out and women in power would be a great thing. Or at least we could give it a shot. Its not like women could possibly screw things up any worse than we did.

But just as an FYI guys, "rein" is whats on a horse. So you "rein" something in. "Reign" is how long a king is in power.

Sorry, my Mom should have been an english teacher.

pseudo intellectualism at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen. Lets give all of ourselves a pat on the back.

pseudo intellectualism at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen. Lets give all of ourselves a pat on the back.

Pfft. This is a great thread. Nothing said on this thread is pseudo jack. Its all the bf* fascinating bf* truth.

* ButtFucking

Back