Picture Thread

eW0gi.jpg
"I don't want to do what the voices are telling me... I don't want to do what the voices are telling me... I don't want to do what the voices are telling me!"

I remember the movie, but it takes a good memory to remember they had a different car each episode! My family loved the show. My mother thought Efrem was cute! Stephanie his daughter starred in a series with Pierce Brosnan, can someone help me with the name, please. I loved him then, I love him now!

Remington Steele...

I would have had I been there. Yummy. Who doesn't like meat on a stick?
I'm sorry you missed it but that guy looked just like you. His babe looked like yours too except more Asian than Filipino. Anyway the food was good and I think I drank about 30 beers before I finally let loose on my nephew over him being a registered Democrat. "The Democrat Party is the racist Party." LOL

I'm sorry you missed it but that guy looked just like you. His babe looked like yours too except more Asian than Filipino. Anyway the food was good and I think I drank about 30 beers before I finally let loose on my nephew over him being a registered Democrat. "The Democrat Party is the racist Party." LOL
He appeared to be a bit chunkier then I. 30 beers? How could you hold it in? I'd let loose too. Democrat or not! LOL

Back