Please ,please ,please dont let this be true

They are conjucturing that we will have a flase flag on 9/14/07 and then we will blame it on Iran and Nuke them.

I just dont put anything past this Bush gov.

http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/09/those-five-nukes-on-that-b-52-may-have.html

Um... I don't think so... But I definitely share your, "don't let this be true."

But I'm a guy, the groveling part just would turn me into a prison beeeeyotch.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Those five nukes on that B-52 may have something to do with Iran
Staging Nukes for Iran?

By Larry Johnson

Why the hubbub over a B-52 taking off from a B-52 base in Minot, North Dakota and subsequently landing at a B-52 base in Barksdale, Louisiana? That’s like getting excited if you see a postal worker in uniform walking out of a post office. And how does someone watching a B-52 land identify the cruise missiles as nukes? It just does not make sense.

So I called a old friend and retired B-52 pilot and asked him. What he told me offers one compelling case of circumstantial evidence. My buddy, let’s call him Jack D. Ripper, reminded me that the only times you put weapons on a plane is when they are on alert or if you are tasked to move the weapons to a specific site.

Then he told me something I had not heard before.

Barksdale Air Force Base is being used as a jumping off point for Middle East operations. Gee, why would we want cruise missile nukes at Barksdale Air Force Base. Can’t imagine we would need to use them in Iraq. Why would we want to preposition nuclear weapons at a base conducting Middle East operations?

I read it from a few sources. It appears to be true....
Butt then if they were just on a practice bombing run....A little plutonium never hurt anywone.

Question?
How would nuking Iran destroy the US? Even if they had a nuke. They are not capable of delivering it to America.

Question?
How would nuking Iran destroy the US? Even if they had a nuke. They are not capable of delivering it to America.

I think "destroy" is meant figuratively - as in our credibility, our standing, our reputation, our power, et al.

If this madman nukes Iran he will destroy the U S.

He wants armegedon

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

false flag operation is they fake an attack on us and blame it others.

Well, this seems more likely that they are getting ready to nuke Iran, if anything. Not necessarily that they are getting ready to fake an attack here?

Well, this seems more likely that they are getting ready to nuke Iran, if anything. Not necessarily that they are getting ready to fake an attack here?
I don't think it means anything other than a big stick for Iran to gnaw on.

LOL brining Albert Pike into this convo..

U know there is a secret free-mason society so secret that todays freemason openness is its disguise. and that they themselves intend on the NewWorldOrder from which both the Clintons and the Bush's subscribe to.

LOL brining Albert Pike into this convo..

U know there is a secret free-mason society so secret that todays freemason openness is its disguise. and that they themselves intend on the NewWorldOrder from which both the Clintons and the Bush's subscribe to.
:foil:

And they can read your thoughts unless you wrap your house and head in foil....

They really are lizards in disguise, and along with the yeti will take over and put us all in the camps we already have built everywhere when they drive the Chinese into America. They'll use those signs on the highway, the nonsense signs...

Then they'll make us all paint ourselves green and run around with plastic baggies to catch our farts to feed their spaceships.

If they fake a big attack and then say see it was Iran and them nuke them within days what would the US people do?

Back