Poet is smart

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
apparently poet is smart. SF thinks so, darla thinks so and so forth.

poet - you claim you're here to debate issues, let's do it. pick the topic poet. any topic you want. and let's debate.

in the projects he's smart, he admitted to dropping out of college.
And he attacks liberal democrats as racist, he's as smart as webway, legion, or tinfoil

poet - you claim you're here to debate issues, let's do it. pick the topic poet. any topic you want. and let's debate.

Uh, no. Too late. The first rules of debate are respect and honor. You have neither. If you wanted to debate, you should have started off on a good foot.
Now, you recognize that I'm a mental force to be dealt with, and that if you can score points against me, you gain. I deny you the opportunity. Kiss my ass.

in the projects he's smart, he admitted to dropping out of college.
And he attacks liberal democrats as racist, he's as smart as webway, legion, or tinfoil

Bitch. I have never lived in a "project', in my life. I dropped out of college, studying "science for science majors", after two years, due to finances. So the fuck what?
Does that mean I'm stupid? Or that I didn't continue to read and educate myself, on my own? I managed to secure a college-level medical position, I held for 14 years, while acquiring my certification, with the NBRC.

I don't attack liberal Democrats...I am one. Neither liberals nor Democrats are inherently "racists". Who the fuck are you?

You live in the hick town of Covington, La. (not spelled, "Convington"), with a population of 8400 people, that has no claim to fame. I live in Houston, Texas. The 4th largest city in the U.S., bitch.

Bitch. I have never lived in a "project', in my life. I dropped out of college, studying "science for science majors", after two years, due to finances. So the fuck what?
Does that mean I'm stupid? Or that I didn't continue to read and educate myself, on my own? I managed to secure a college-level medical position, I held for 14 years, while acquiring my certification, with the NBRC.

I don't attack liberal Democrats...I am one. Neither liberals nor Democrats are inherently "racists". Who the fuck are you?

You live in the hick town of Covington, La. (not spelled, "Convington"), with a population of 8400 people, that has no claim to fame. I live in Houston, Texas. The 4th largest city in the U.S., bitch.

I don't know if you are aware but Topspin is the ID that the Dude used previously, he still wheels it out from time to time for reasons best known to himself. I have pointed out on several occasions previously that he can't even spell the name of his hometown correctly. Having said that, he loves to take the piss and you rise to the bait without fail, take his comments with a pinch of salt.

Well if SF and Darla think so, it's settled.

I am glad to see you finally came around to how things work around here Yurt. Maybe I will tell Damo to hold off on the special lesson he was going to teach you...at my request.

I don't know if you are aware but Topspin is the ID that the Dude used previously, he still wheels it out from time to time for reasons best known to himself. I have pointed out on several occasions previously that he can't even spell the name of his hometown correctly. Having said that, he loves to take the piss and you rise to the bait without fail, take his comments with a pinch of salt.

Really? Well thank you for that bit of insight. I still had "The Dude" listed as "a friend", which I just quickly remedied, in light of the fact that he has recently chosen to "go off" on me at every opportunity. Sybil, I guess. Drugs will do that to one. Fool me once.....

Top is basically the Keith Olbermann of the site. Top is insecure about his utter lack of mental muscle, so he resorts to bringing up his education at every available opportunity, and insults those who have been successful without attending college. It's the same old song and dance...very predictable, and quite pathetic.

s-KEITH-OLBERMANN-CORNELL-large.jpg

Houston is full of projects, dropping out means you are uneducated along with the other 75% who can't cut college.
I live in a gated community in the richest parish in LA. not many dropouts in my country club area BOY!!!

Top is basically the Keith Olbermann of the site. Top is insecure about his utter lack of mental muscle, so he resorts to bringing up his education at every available opportunity, and insults those who have been successful without attending college. It's the same old song and dance...very predictable, and quite pathetic.

i JEALOUS of a 5 yr senior like you fag

Poor analogy. Keith Olbermann is at least an intellectual, and with the mental acumen to "back it up". Topspin is, obviously, the opposite, but accurately identified as "very predictable and pathetic".

Houston is full of projects, dropping out means you are uneducated along with the other 75% who can't cut college.
I live in a gated community in the richest parish in LA. not many dropouts in my country club area BOY!!!
Proof that you are Topspin. Proof that you are a redneck racist.
Stupid bitch....on one side of my apartment complex is the home of the artist d'jour of Houston. His home is valued at 2mil. On the other side of me is a vacant lot belonging to the neighbor's house, and his house is easy 1 mil. .....you ain't said nothing.

Can't cut college? That was some 40 years ago. I've since retired from my medical position, written my first book of poetry, released my debut music cd, and working on other projects, and reading retards like you, in several political debate forums, every day. Stupid bitch, you're in Louisiana....near the Mississippi border. Have a mint julep and sit your ass down somewhere.

Uh, no. Too late. The first rules of debate are respect and honor. You have neither. If you wanted to debate, you should have started off on a good foot.
Now, you recognize that I'm a mental force to be dealt with, and that if you can score points against me, you gain. I deny you the opportunity. Kiss my ass.

i respectfully invite you to debate and you rudely turn the offer down. why is that?

Back