Poet is smart

i was respectful. why was he rude in response to my offer?

You're a bald faced liar, Yurt. Ever since I've been here, you've been disrespectful and rude. Now, all of sudden, you want to debate me? Why? To prove you're more skillful than I? To attempt to embarrass me, as if you could? You're a race baiter, if not a racist. You're an attention whore and you behave like a juvenile. Besides, I don't want to embarrass you further..so a thank you would be in order.

I think you could have sent him flowers and a magnum of champers but you still wouldn't get him into bed, figuratively speaking.

It's much too late for that. What am I, the ugly girl at the dance, that no one wants to be bothered with? And now that I'm the last one standing, he wants to "cut his teeth" on me??? LOL Not happening.

You're a bald faced liar, Yurt. Ever since I've been here, you've been disrespectful and rude. Now, all of sudden, you want to debate me? Why? To prove you're more skillful than I? To attempt to embarrass me, as if you could? You're a race baiter, if not a racist. You're an attention whore and you behave like a juvenile. Besides, I don't want to embarrass you further..so a thank you would be in order.

my reference was to the OP. if you want to bitch about the past, at least be honest and admit you started flinging the insults first. and now you have the nerve to whine about insults when someone asks you debate? amazing.

i enjoy debates, that is why i asked you to debate. but apparently, i can't even ask you to debate without poet having a break down and believing that there must be some ulterior motive. yeah, on a political board, someone wants to debate and you throw a hissy fit.

get over yourself.

my reference was to the OP. if you want to bitch about the past, at least be honest and admit you started flinging the insults first. and now you have the nerve to whine about insults when someone asks you debate? amazing.

i enjoy debates, that is why i asked you to debate. but apparently, i can't even ask you to debate without poet having a break down and believing that there must be some ulterior motive. yeah, on a political board, someone wants to debate and you throw a hissy fit.

get over yourself.

You've lost the privilege of debating me. You get over it.
I never insult first.

You've lost the privilege of debating me. You get over it.
I never insult first.

yes you did. you started off by calling me a racist and other names. i had not made a single post in response to anything you said.

i no longer have a desire to debate you. liars are boring and so are you drab insults. pound sand.

Uh, no. Too late. The first rules of debate are respect and honor. You have neither. If you wanted to debate, you should have started off on a good foot.
Now, you recognize that I'm a mental force to be dealt with, and that if you can score points against me, you gain. I deny you the opportunity. Kiss my ass.

Appropriate buttons pushed.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Really? Well thank you for that bit of insight. I still had "The Dude" listed as "a friend", which I just quickly remedied, in light of the fact that he has recently chosen to "go off" on me at every opportunity. Sybil, I guess. Drugs will do that to one. Fool me once.....

But then, you know all about how drugs affect YOU; HUH!! :D

Top is basically the Keith Olbermann of the site. Top is insecure about his utter lack of mental muscle, so he resorts to bringing up his education at every available opportunity, and insults those who have been successful without attending college. It's the same old song and dance...very predictable, and quite pathetic.

s-KEITH-OLBERMANN-CORNELL-large.jpg

"...is insecure about his utter lack of mental muscle, so he resorts to bringing up his education at every available opportunity..."

Sounds like you were describing Poet. :D

Proof that you are Topspin. Proof that you are a redneck racist.
Stupid bitch....on one side of my apartment complex is the home of the artist d'jour of Houston. His home is valued at 2mil. On the other side of me is a vacant lot belonging to the neighbor's house, and his house is easy 1 mil. .....you ain't said nothing.

Can't cut college? That was some 40 years ago. I've since retired from my medical position, written my first book of poetry, released my debut music cd, and working on other projects, and reading retards like you, in several political debate forums, every day. Stupid bitch, you're in Louisiana....near the Mississippi border. Have a mint julep and sit your ass down somewhere.

Would that be Madam Dominique de Menil?

With this information, I wonder how hard it would be to locate your address; dumbass.

"You're an attention whore and you behave like a juvenile."

Ironic post by Poet, will always be an ironic post.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Proof that you are Topspin. Proof that you are a redneck racist.
Stupid bitch....on one side of my apartment complex is the home of the artist d'jour of Houston. His home is valued at 2mil. On the other side of me is a vacant lot belonging to the neighbor's house, and his house is easy 1 mil. .....you ain't said nothing.

Can't cut college? That was some 40 years ago. I've since retired from my medical position, written my first book of poetry, released my debut music cd, and working on other projects, and reading retards like you, in several political debate forums, every day. Stupid bitch, you're in Louisiana....near the Mississippi border. Have a mint julep and sit your ass down somewhere.

Surely you mean Artiste du Jour?

Well, USF is just another petty asswipe giving out clues someone else could use to determine poet's physical address.

Fuck off Zap.
Poet is the one that continually gives out the CLUES to his life, whereabouts, and everything else.

So tell me what CLUE I gave out.

Back