Poet is smart

Fuck off Zap.
Poet is the one that continually gives out the CLUES to his life, whereabouts, and everything else.

So tell me what CLUE I gave out.

Would that be Madam Dominique de Menil?

With this information, I wonder how hard it would be to locate your address; dumbass.

You even ADMIT it wouldn't be hard to find poet's address...you KNEW when you posted this you were giving out another thinly veiled clue to poet's address.

Very well. I stand corrected. In various and sundry places it is also written : soup d'jour.

It's forgivable...it's probably just a byproduct of your spending so much time in redneck Heaven...a.k.a. Texas!

I know being a voiceover guy, it's a bitch living here and not letting the idiotic Texas drawl slip into my speaking voice.

Last edited:
You even ADMIT it wouldn't be hard to find poet's address...you KNEW when you posted this you were giving out another thinly veiled clue to poet's address.

First off, you myopic twit, he stated that the neighbor was a male; as in, "his".
Second, maybe I was doing exactly what Poet does (and you haven't said anything about) and that is "appropriate buttons pushed".

Now go suck up to Poet, who's an admitted possible abuser of women; but remember, he's in a committed relationship and you don't have a chance.

First off, you myopic twit, he stated that the neighbor was a male; as in, "his".
Second, maybe I was doing exactly what Poet does (and you haven't said anything about) and that is "appropriate buttons pushed".

Now go suck up to Poet, who's an admitted possible abuser of women; but remember, he's in a committed relationship and you don't have a chance.

Make all the excuses you like...justify it til the cows come home...it doesn't change the fact your post points people in a direction that may allow someone to figure out who poet really is.

Make all the excuses you like...justify it til the cows come home...it doesn't change the fact your post points people in a direction that may allow someone to figure out who poet really is.

Zap, it's cool. What are they gonna do? Knock on my door, and shoot me with a gun, for my beliefs or my comments? I want them to prove how sucky America really is. My address is easily found. I'm supposed to be scared? I got something for 'em. Come on down.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And now I'm suddenly the one who's releasing all of the info and Poet never posted anything that would point people in a direction that may allow someone to figure out who he really is.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's forgivable...it's probably just a byproduct of your spending so much time in redneck Heaven...a.k.a. Texas!

I know being a voiceover guy, it's a bitch living here and not letting the idiotic Texas drawl slip into my speaking voice.

typical....always someone else's fault

:rolleyes:

Back